CK’s Hibrix Adventures

64AF969F-0DFE-44CE-8BFD-4698D60DC117.jpeg

Got my new fluence in today, haven’t taken it out of the box yet just because I’m in the middle of bloom and don’t have anywhere to put it now but once everything is harvested in this room and dried, I’ll have her all hung up on her light mover!
6E7B17AC-5623-49D6-B22A-D646EC67F208.jpeg

Veg room raging right now, just moved all the seedlings into there as well
C4CC06EF-1E60-4631-934E-26C794C6392F.jpeg

Things seem to be running all In order man great job. Lookn really nice in there man I wish my setup looked that nice hahaha. It seems no matter what I do I keep getn more an more shit to put in the garden lol. An so it always seems to be a jumbled mess lol.
Got my new fluence in today, haven’t taken it out of the box yet just because I’m in the middle of bloom and don’t have anywhere to put it now but once everything is harvested in this room and dried, I’ll have her all hung up on her light mover!
6E7B17AC-5623-49D6-B22A-D646EC67F208.jpeg

Oh shit I love deliveries lol. That's a favorite part of gardening for me is getting new items in the mail hahaha. Oh and seed orders I mean who doesnt love to play with some new genetics right lol.

Jesus man tht looks soo tastey got me :drool::drool: over here lol. What is this strain if u dnt mind me askn?

Things seem to be running all In order man great job. Lookn really nice in there man I wish my setup looked that nice hahaha. It seems no matter what I do I keep getn more an more shit to put in the garden lol. An so it always seems to be a jumbled mess lol.

Oh shit I love deliveries lol. That's a favorite part of gardening for me is getting new items in the mail hahaha. Oh and seed orders I mean who doesnt love to play with some new genetics right lol.

Jesus man tht looks soo tastey got me :drool::drool: over here lol. What is this strain if u dnt mind me askn?
Thank you man I really appreciate it!

I really love deliveries because I feel like a kid on Christmas morning opening new things up. Still have another 3 weeks until I’ll be able to hang it in the bloom room and get plants under it..

The strain you’re asking about is Cherry GhostOG/Cherry Royal X OG18/Afghani/78’Affie. It’s super cherry terps with that OG gas smell as well

CherryGhostOG/CherryRoyal X OG18/Afghani/78’Affie
2E086C61-949D-445C-908B-F467A2921984.jpeg

Black Triangle (Triangle Kush X 88G13 Hashplant)
EBA7337C-8DF1-4F41-958A-0E3285034F91.jpeg

Roadkill Unicorn V2 (Snow Lotus X (Chem D X Blackberry Widow)
C291188B-7667-4158-83C4-CFF25C835CB1.jpeg

Guava Wookie, sorry for the yellow light, this girl is in the middle of the room so even with taking the picture through my glasses it doesn’t help much. But here she is....
7EE48149-3319-41A7-9D0A-AC78E4AC4E2F.jpeg

Thank you man I really appreciate it!

I really love deliveries because I feel like a kid on Christmas morning opening new things up. Still have another 3 weeks until I’ll be able to hang it in the bloom room and get plants under it..

The strain you’re asking about is Cherry GhostOG/Cherry Royal X OG18/Afghani/78’Affie. It’s super cherry terps with that OG gas smell as well

Lol me 2 man hahaha gotta love early xmas presents lol. And dam man that sounds like one hell of a tastey treat right there :drool:.

Guava Wookie, sorry for the yellow light, this girl is in the middle of the room so even with taking the picture through my glasses it doesn’t help much. But here she is....
7EE48149-3319-41A7-9D0A-AC78E4AC4E2F.jpeg

Jesus man even with the light on u can see her beauty shine threw. I so can not wait for mine to start having some bud on them lol. I'm getting close to flipping tho so shudnt be 2 much longer lol. This weekend I plan 2 take clones an then make the flip on my first set of HB plants. It will be 2 White Alien's and an Ice Cream and a GirlScoutCookie clone. So I should have some tastey buds come harvest time. Now I jus gotta learn patience lol. I've been getting better tho since I realized that if left longer they usually bulk up. So when I think they r ready I now let them sit another week or two an if nuthn happens in the first week or so then I'll chop but usually I see an increase in bud size. So that helps alot to learn to leave em alone lol. With this kit it's so dam easy I get bored sometimes an wana start picking at my plants but found out from my first HB run to leave the leaves on an make sure u got enough humidity. Which now I got my new humidifier the environment is way better so no burnt plants this time. An even with burnt plants last run my buds came out some of the best stuff I've had. So this time with them looking good from the start I bet the harvest will be even better prolly in size and quality.

Lol me 2 man hahaha gotta love early xmas presents lol. And dam man that sounds like one hell of a tastey treat right there :drool:.

Jesus man even with the light on u can see her beauty shine threw. I so can not wait for mine to start having some bud on them lol. I'm getting close to flipping tho so shudnt be 2 much longer lol. This weekend I plan 2 take clones an then make the flip on my first set of HB plants. It will be 2 White Alien's and an Ice Cream and a GirlScoutCookie clone. So I should have some tastey buds come harvest time. Now I jus gotta learn patience lol. I've been getting better tho since I realized that if left longer they usually bulk up. So when I think they r ready I now let them sit another week or two an if nuthn happens in the first week or so then I'll chop but usually I see an increase in bud size. So that helps alot to learn to leave em alone lol. With this kit it's so dam easy I get bored sometimes an wana start picking at my plants but found out from my first HB run to leave the leaves on an make sure u got enough humidity. Which now I got my new humidifier the environment is way better so no burnt plants this time. An even with burnt plants last run my buds came out some of the best stuff I've had. So this time with them looking good from the start I bet the harvest will be even better prolly in size and quality.
That’s awesome man, you’ll love when you have your own HB produce, so much better than anything anywhere. I feel you on veg, little extra never hurt no one. My girls this round were a bit bigger and I just had to train them more and now I have more colas so what’s not to love!

:thumb: That's a kickass light!

Rather large dollars, but some of the best you can get. :slide:
Ya it took me a minute to decide to bite the bullet just for that reason haha it’s hard to justify 1350 on a light but I’m thinking it’ll lower my power bill as well as maybe a little extra weight so will pay for itself in a run

Back
Top Bottom