CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Guava Wookie day 47
632FBE17-49A4-4C92-A096-E1C0BD6E27EE.jpeg
8B8B2D28-9B7C-4528-813F-DBAB06EF9587.jpeg

Dam bro that's some serious frost u got going on right there congrats. I bet she is guna be a super tastey one once she is done an cured up. Nice job man congrats.
Yessir, thank you! She is definitely some of my favorite smoke but a bit on the fruity side and super smooth

Yessir, thank you! She is definitely some of my favorite smoke but a bit on the fruity side and super smooth
Ur talkn about the guava wookie right I've been tryn to find a super super fruity strain an one that isnt harsh or nuthn would be even better :rofl:. I hope my white Alien shows more of the Martian mean green traits. I hope it comes out more fruity with a dash of fuel thrown in there an how could one go wrong lol. But yea the white alien is a cross of Martian Mean G. X White Widow so should be some good flavor there.

I've been tryn to find a super super fruity strain

Increased sulfur really brings out the fruity notes in the smoke. I can't say what it should be in soil, but in hydro, I have good luck at around 50-100ppm of S.

Ur talkn about the guava wookie right I've been tryn to find a super super fruity strain an one that isnt harsh or nuthn would be even better :rofl:. I hope my white Alien shows more of the Martian mean green traits. I hope it comes out more fruity with a dash of fuel thrown in there an how could one go wrong lol. But yea the white alien is a cross of Martian Mean G. X White Widow so should be some good flavor there.
Damn that does sound like some dank, hope it comes out like you want! And yes I am talking about the Guava Wookie and it’s bred by Bodhi as well if you’re looking for it, if you want a cut of this we can make that happen to if you want
Increased sulfur really brings out the fruity notes in the smoke. I can't say what it should be in soil, but in hydro, I have good luck at around 50-100ppm of S.
Interesting stuff, I’m still learning a lot about what elements do what with what and all that, the learning never stops!

Damn that does sound like some dank, hope it comes out like you want! And yes I am talking about the Guava Wookie and it’s bred by Bodhi as well if you’re looking for it, if you want a cut of this we can make that happen to if you want

Interesting stuff, I’m still learning a lot about what elements do what with what and all that, the learning never stops!

Oh dude nice I was looking at some of bodhi gear b4 i got my last order. Isnt his gear all regulars beans or do i got the wrong breeder? But I think I'm right lol. But yea I would love a cut of ur wookie there but unfortunately I'm not in a legal state. An I'm not sure if u wud wana send me one. But either way I dont got the room right now to make sure she lives. So I unfortunately would need to wait any how. But thanx tho man much appreciated. Im Just wondering here but how much would it cost me to get a cut from u if u dnt mind me askn?

Well I'm currently using doc hibrix kit soil an u jus use the bottles he has in the kit. So maybe this way will bring out enough of the fruity notes I'm lookn for lol.

Finish on Growth for the last couple of drenches and they will sweeten up. Growth has plenty of Sulphur in it.
Now when u say finish on growth do u mean jus time it to be taken down after a growth drench or are u meaning the last few drenches I shud quit tp an jus do growth?

That looks fantastic! I've been eyeing that strain myself. You've done a great job with it.
Thanks man, this specific girl I think is the keeper and don’t have a clone of her so just chopped that girl last night a but early to try and re veg.... I did take some clones around day 40 lol. Ya see what had happen was I gave the clone I had away cause I didn’t like the way she ran last time but this time she was way different and I refuse to get a cut back from the homie I gave it to because he has bugs
Now when u say finish on growth do u mean jus time it to be taken down after a growth drench or are u meaning the last few drenches I shud quit tp an jus do growth?
For sweeter produce skip the transplant for the last 2 drenches, make them Growth.
Oh ya GE imperative for last two drenches before chip

Germinated some Burnout Chem which is a Duke Diamond and skunkVA collab of Dominion G X Chemdog D. They have been in the ground for 2 days so far so should have some popping heads up in the next few days
B991E459-6B85-4D40-9A37-5164126B75A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom