CK’s Hibrix Adventures

That setup Is looking great! Do you usually veg after you up pot or do u put them straight into flower?
Usually flip day of transplant, this past round I vegged an extra week or so and didn’t see much of a difference but did help me fill out my canopy so that’s really what decides if I veg after up pot now. If I need to fill the canopy a bit then will veg a bit longer than anticipated

I got a kick out of your reaction to the white LEDs. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's something you have to experience - hard to describe how bright them lil suckers are. Blinky blinky, big mistake, don' do that again, right? :rofl:

Sheesh ... OMG ... etc. o_O

The numbers suggest that 670 watts of these replace 1000 watts of hpsDE.

PLUS, the dispersion gets to more leaf surface and the canopy deepens.

:thumb:

I got a kick out of your reaction to the white LEDs. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's something you have to experience - hard to describe how bright them lil suckers are. Blinky blinky, big mistake, don' do that again, right? :rofl:

Sheesh ... OMG ... etc. o_O

The numbers suggest that 670 watts of these replace 1000 watts of hpsDE.

PLUS, the dispersion gets to more leaf surface and the canopy deepens.

:thumb:
Haha right, it’ll keep me from forgetting my glasses whenever doing work in the garden haha I’ll always have to be wearing those suckers in there from now on.

I had the light about 2 feet from canopy just for the first few hour of putting girls under it just to make sure I didn’t stress them out at all and now lowered it to 12 inches above the canopy. Super excited to see how this thing does this round, from what I’ve seen it’s going to kick ass!

Light lowered to 12” above canopy and ready for action
0E5B22C8-D109-40BE-B5A5-3072D391A5A0.jpeg
CAF60440-0F69-4960-ACCE-D0A057957BF0.jpeg

De boned and now just have to trim it all up.... a lot of bullshit that will end up just going to trim but lesson learned, don’t over water and use nutes after a year of being opened I’d have been through heat spike.... my veg plants looking awesome since they actually getting fed now haha
image.jpg
I’ll

Love the new light CK. You are going to be very happy with yours!

New girls look nice. I am wanting to run something from Dominion but the only thing I have from them is a freebie called Skush. Almost popped them this week but went a different way. Cheers brother, glad to you are a still battling and kicking ass.

Love the new light CK. You are going to be very happy with yours!

New girls look nice. I am wanting to run something from Dominion but the only thing I have from them is a freebie called Skush. Almost popped them this week but went a different way. Cheers brother, glad to you are a still battling and kicking ass.
Thank you Van, I’m really happy so far with how she’s doing! So freakin bright man!

This is the first stuff I’ve ran from them and very happy with them so far! All seeds germinated with just plain water and coco for 100% germ rate. There was 13 but on little one couldn’t handle it and died so now I have an even 12 to hunt this winter! I’m a super big fan of heavy OG strains like reak of straigh gas/fuel and figured this cross would have that good ol school funk I’m looking for since the lineage is Dominion Skunk X Chemdog D!

Some outdoor plants in recycled 3rd run soil that was never cooked again after flowering. Only fed these girls water with 1 trans drench a while ago. No foliars either just letting them do their thing and so far things looking great!
20BA6D5F-13B6-4F5F-ACF7-FBBFF5412AC8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom