CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Lookn great bro congrats.
Also do u use the recharge right when u flip them to flower or do u wait abit then use it? I figure on the ones that last alil longer wait alil bit to use it. My thoughts is that it will help give them the boost to go longer to finish. Or should i jus do ot right away?

Lookn great bro congrats.
Also do u use the recharge right when u flip them to flower or do u wait abit then use it? I figure on the ones that last alil longer wait alil bit to use it. My thoughts is that it will help give them the boost to go longer to finish. Or should i jus do ot right away?
I just applied my EWC and recharge 2 nights ago on day 25, if you veg your plants in final container for a bit before flipping them then you can do recharge and EWC around day 5 or so but I didn’t veg in final containers, I flipped day or 2 after which is why I just now did mine

I just applied my EWC and recharge 2 nights ago on day 25, if you veg your plants in final container for a bit before flipping them then you can do recharge and EWC around day 5 or so but I didn’t veg in final containers, I flipped day or 2 after which is why I just now did mine

Ok thanx for the input much appreciated.

Day 27
3365857A-47B9-4020-96A3-8154D316FA64.jpeg
238D07EE-1193-439D-ADC6-A0F165BF0858.jpeg
571CAFCE-6681-4EDB-A166-49331767EF8D.jpeg
56C6C642-BFE5-44D5-9F00-8D62D55AD658.jpeg
4DFF435C-41D1-494B-B45C-7F67DC32912E.jpeg
55428B4C-D824-4250-8BC6-66466A1B7D15.jpeg
B512EC3F-A17C-4C09-98C1-4618BF2A0AFA.jpeg
3B4E3B84-80C7-4DDA-8E9B-38197D5167F1.jpeg
230F6967-5158-4AB3-B98F-FE5E3549D6AA.jpeg
D20EF516-3EB4-4EA7-A6E5-EF18FFCE1AE4.jpeg

In my best Hendrix impression. Wa na na naw, naw naw na naw, Brixy ladies! :high-five:

:passitleft:
Hahaha sounded perfect! They’re just getting into their 2nd CAT and getting mighty frosty!

Hahaha sounded perfect! They’re just getting into their 2nd CAT and getting mighty frosty!

Man those are lookn great congrats. i actually forgot but with my L.A S.A.G.E CBD i should have started the cats about a week an a half ago so she got it alil later then normal but man is she now pumping out the frost. I love how they start to look once u get to the cats stage. But yea man girls are lookn gud bro gud job.

Man those are lookn great congrats. i actually forgot but with my L.A S.A.G.E CBD i should have started the cats about a week an a half ago so she got it alil later then normal but man is she now pumping out the frost. I love how they start to look once u get to the cats stage. But yea man girls are lookn gud bro gud job.
Thanks man, ya those CATs really get the soil going!

Nice .....big glands.... :headbanger:
Great for makin hash.
I need to try my hand at some bubble hash, I’ve had other people run my material for hash rosin but never have I personally done it and I’m thinking learning how to make bubble hash will be in my near future!

Yup...better watch it though...i got so spoiled with it...that smoking flower sucked after a while.
When and if u get some good (Bubblemans) bags and u are ready..give me a shout.I'l lend u hand with it.Cheers Kid!
:high-five:
Thanks Duggan I really appreciate it, I will most definitely! And I know what you mean, I top almost all of my bowls with dry sift I collect from my trim bin, it’s so much better than regular kief from a grinder since it goes through a 100micron screen!

Oh boy.....wait till ya get some 73 micron full melting BH in your hands.....it starts to melt just from handling it.
Remember back in the day when we rolled hash joints with tobacco...and we had to kind of pre heat the pc of hash so we could sprinkle it over the tobacco??....well not with good BH....cuz as soon as you put a lil heat to it it just becomes a melting glob of goo....lmfao.....

Oh boy.....wait till ya get some 73 micron full melting BH in your hands.....it starts to melt just from handling it.
Remember back in the day when we rolled hash joints with tobacco...and we had to kind of pre heat the pc of hash so we could sprinkle it over the tobacco??....well not with good BH....cuz as soon as you put a lil heat to it it just becomes a melting glob of goo....lmfao.....
Haha I did use to do that and still do from time to time but back in the day wasn’t too long ago for me... I’m only 22, the youngin of the brixfits crew lol but I do know exactly what you’re talking about!

Back
Top Bottom