CK North Light Auto - Pics Start Day 30ish

LastChance

Hello everyone. This is all new to me.

Seed was a CK Northern light auto grown under 320 watts combined cfls and a 300 watt LED added a couple weeks ago.

In FF Ocean soil and 3 gallon pot. Lst, topped, and light defoliation on lower leafs and stems. Light nutes.

Girl has a nice canopy and is around 30 days from sprout. Flowered about a week ago.

So far so good. Was wondering how I'm doing? She has about 10 branches with flower almost even at the top of her canopy.

Pics coming

Re: Ck North Light auto. Pics start day 30ish

full

full

full

full

Hello everyone. This is all new to me.

Seed was a CK Northern light auto grown under 320 watts combined cfls and a 300 watt LED added a couple weeks ago.

In FF Ocean soil and 3 gallon pot. Lst, topped, and light defoliation on lower leafs and stems. Light nutes.

Girl has a nice canopy and is around 30 days from sprout. Flowered about a week ago.

So far so good. Was wondering how I'm doing? She has about 10 branches with flower almost even at the top of her canopy.

Pics coming

Follow my journal I'm growing the same seeds about 2 weeks ahead of ya.

:welcome:

Here's the Photo Gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I see that your photos are correctly in your Gallery. Just use the "My Photos" tab at the bottom left of the reply box to access them. Click on a photo and it will be inserted in your post.

:Namaste:

Will have more pics in a couple days. Family coming over this weekend. That's why I unscrewed 4 of the cfls. Had to turn down the exhaust fan and keep the heat in check.

Thanks. She still has the 300 watt LED and 4 40 watt 2600k cfls so should be good. Will add the other 4 40 watt 6500k cfls when they leave and turn the exhaust back up. Ran 24 hours until preflower and now run 18/6. Overall she's healthy and has a great canopy.

Back
Top Bottom