CK White Widow calendar

paganini

Just got my Crop Kind White Widow seeds and germinated. I am growing just two right now in soil but once bigger, I will cut some branches to make clone cuttings to grow in DWC.

I would like to know if there is a calendar to follow once I have my clones rooted to go into the DWC process.

No there is no calendar to follow. Get the clones rooted and into DWC and run the DWC system based off your nutrient line.

Just got my Crop Kind White Widow seeds and germinated. I am growing just two right now in soil but once bigger, I will cut some branches to make clone cuttings to grow in DWC.

I would like to know if there is a calendar to follow once I have my clones rooted to go into the DWC process.

Paganni, I got my auto's this week. I would be interested to see how well your clones take. I plan to germinate my original seeds (3) outdoors on property I own and also clone a few too.

Paganni, I got my auto's this week. I would be interested to see how well your clones take. I plan to germinate my original seeds (3) outdoors on property I own and also clone a few too.

To tell you the truth, I am just going to grow these two awesome girls on soil. I will not have time to make clones because I have to travel again for two months. Then in the fall I will have to travel again for 5 months to Colombia. NO, I can not bring you anything, lol. I can't for myself either.

I will then in late spring start two more and then I will do what I wanted to do to begin with.

To tell you the truth, I am just going to grow these two awesome girls on soil. I will not have time to make clones because I have to travel again for two months. Then in the fall I will have to travel again for 5 months to Colombia. NO, I can not bring you anything, lol. I can't for myself either.

I will then in late spring start two more and then I will do what I wanted to do to begin with.

Lol. I'm going to put down 4 and try to clone from 2 of them. I will commend if I have any success.

Back
Top Bottom