CKS Black Indica & CB Dutch Treat - Indoor soil grow

Mymedz

Decided to journal my first grow. Its a closet soil grow as organic as possible. 2 Black Indica and 2 CB Dutch Treat

Here is the link, please enjoy. Feedback is appreciated
My First grow, Crop King seedsl

Recent photos, almost through week 3 of flower
20170220_001118.jpg
20170220_000831.jpg

:420::high-five:

Nothing really. Used worm casting tea and homemade kelp tea a few times during veg and now Im using molasses. Other than that its a homemade soil blend

Hmm ..interesting..well everything ur using is all very good i use all the same aswell plus a bunch more at certain times ..what ever ur doing its definatly working ..looks very nice man good stuff

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

WOW! I'm about to start my first really good attempt, two others ...

I'm about to start up with Crop King Black Indica too. I just got a VIPARSPECTRA 450 led and will use some small spiral cfls 40w x2 and a T5 100 w ... not sure the supplements here besides the 450 will even be of use.

And btw I am really glad I saw your posts and pics .. really inspired .. thems was some serious schizzle man

btw I JUST learned, now, this was a public post .. thought I PM'd sorry

Still really stoked to get started!

Havent harvested yet. Its coming soon for the one indica though.

Check out my journal link for more updates

YUP! My pc is on my wide screen .. I didn't see, or know there were dates on that left margin ... I"ll be sticking around ...

Cheers!

Havent harvested yet. Its coming soon for the one indica though.

Check out my journal link for more updates

:thumb: How to I find your journal?

Are you finding the flowering taks a little longer? That's what I found on my spiral cfl grow a few years ago ..

I'm riveted to see how yours turn out ... My seeds just cracked and are in the towels for a few days. I got a lot of work to do really soon.

Your ladies are gorgeous ... "show" piece so far .. hope they mature proper, for you.

:thumb: How to I find your journal?

Are you finding the flowering taks a little longer? That's what I found on my spiral cfl grow a few years ago ..

I'm riveted to see how yours turn out ... My seeds just cracked and are in the towels for a few days. I got a lot of work to do really soon.

Your ladies are gorgeous ... "show" piece so far .. hope they mature proper, for you.

Link to journal is in the first post.

Im at 8 weeks today from when I swiched to 12/12 and the Black Indica is probably a couples days from harvest based on trichome coloring. Im using Mars300 led with the cfl as supplimental side lighting (helped a couple side buds) so flowering seems to be where it should be considering Ive used no nutes.

Ill have more pics up once I start harvesting

Link to journal is in the first post.

Im at 8 weeks today from when I swiched to 12/12 and the Black Indica is probably a couples days from harvest based on trichome coloring. Im using Mars300 led with the cfl as supplimental side lighting (helped a couple side buds) so flowering seems to be where it should be considering Ive used no nutes.

Ill have more pics up once I start harvesting

:thumb:

You must have good soil .. those plants look textbook .. OK thanks for the electrical feedback .. I will be using a VenasSprctra 450 so quite similar to yours .. and I'll def use my lower level lights for side lighting ..

My seeds are just cracked and taps are out .. getting soil ready

Thanks for the great feedback

Best of luck with your grow.

Its all a learning experience. This was/is my first grow and I enjoyed every step of the way. My wife would bug me some evenings because I spent more time tending to the girls and researching than I did with her.

If I had any solid advice to give id be to have patience. Just watch and pay attention as the plants grow and let them tell you what, if anything, they need.

so Ive harvested and dried one of my Black Indicas (the scrog grow from closet) Im happy with the turn out for my first grow. The single plant yeilded 23g dry. My mainlined Black Indica has fewer but larger colas and I think itll yield over an ounce, its still a week out from harvest.

My two CBDutch Treats are also close to harvest, ill have an update with them soon.

For now here are some photos...
20170329_213637.jpg
20170327_201134.jpg
20170407_233652.jpg
20170407_233510.jpg
20170407_234005.jpg

my mainlined BI
20170407_233747.jpg
20170407_233813.jpg

My CBDutch Treats
20170407_233836.jpg

Back