CKS Blueberry Grow

DirtManDan

Hey guys whats up. New to the forum and CKS, but not new to growing plants. wanted to share my Micro grow with the CKS community. Currently vegging 2 seeds and hoping that one is female. I don't have many photos at the moment
:bong:

420-magazine-mobile166259963.jpg

Start of week 4 veg. Or week 5 from seed 1Gal Smart Pots and a mix of my own composted soil and the last of some FF happy frog i had.

Bittercoldold I'm not sure. Thinking another week or two is all I'm gonna be able to push them in this small box. I gotta account for how big they will get once I flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Twox glad you like my stuff. I try to regularly put out updates. So please subscribe and get your popcorn

These 2 are blueberry. .one shorty tons of bud..and one tall one..both beautiful.. there on my auto page..there in the mix..ill post new pics tomorrow. .these are a bit old..bigger now more defined..
20161008_164253.jpg
20161008_164033.jpg
20161008_164158.jpg
Whaaaatttttttt???? I've visited your journals multiple times and never noticed the Blueberry. I've been wanting to see some pics, which journal and what page, I gotta see these ladies...

That frost doe! Looks like a bunch of cotton balls. Superb looking plant

20161020_054644.jpg
Cool vid there..ill agree that the short one will be the winner..my one was a shorty. Now she's a monster..hope yours is to..your lucky to have that 3 leaf pheno..very nice..

I wasn't 100% sure if the 3 leaf was an oddball or not. But it is very cool to see something like that on my first run with legitimate genetics, not just bag seeds I found.

That plant of yours is so sexy. I would totally not kick it out of bed in the morning. Lol.
Got up this morning and saw some water droplets on the plants. Neve had that happen before either. But then again it did get cold this weekend.

Pics of the hopeful bread winner today.

420-magazine-mobile1464603609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2116678049.jpg

Looks like today is the day I start my LST. Came home from work and the taller plant grew overnight again. It's within 5-6 inches from the lights. So as with all small cabs. You gotta tie the girls down and make the most of your available space. That being said. Here's how I LST my girls.

I drilled a bunch of holes in the lip of the container I keep the pots in for water runoff. I than took gardening wire. Which is kinda like a make your own sized bread tie. Lol. Cut myself about 6 inches. Made a loose noose around my finger. But did not twist the ends together. So it looks like a big question mark on the end of the wire.
I than placed said question mark over the top of the plant. And loosely wrapped the end into the longer side making a complete circle. Making sure to leave plenty of room for the stem to grow. I then simply fed the other end of a wire thru one of the holes i wanted to use.
I then got an empty water bottle. Placed it right next to the stem of the plant. And began to put tension on the wire until the plant began to bend over. I use a water bottle for the first 48 hours of my first big bend. I feel that It helps the stem from snapping once you get the top of your plant bent over. Simply just pull up on the wire and it will stay bent around the bottom of the container. You can very easily adjust this way. Either adding more tension as the plant grows. Or less if your damaging things.

420-magazine-mobile702620734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699009862.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1671562789.jpg

To re-veg or not to re-veg. That is the question.
The smaller plant started out as the taller plant in the previous photos. After some LST and de-fol. It's now the teeny bush you see here. I'm going to tie the other one down today. And start the stripping of fan leaves.

But my question is. Should I throw it back into veg for another couple weeks? Try and fill out the canopy more. Or should I just keep in flower and run out my smaller plants.

This is a SMALL grow space. The little guy is 11 inches from the LEDs. And the big guy is about 9 or less.
My box is only 24" long 24" tall and 12" deep.

So should I re veg? Or just keep in flower so I don't get a hermie.
420-magazine-mobile2129204805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015096508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile928346995.jpg

Kinda thinking I should flip the lights back for another week or 2. I could definitely cover more horizontal ground.
Actually thinking I may need to make A SCROG screen

There gonna double in size during the stretch. .if you only have 24 inches you should probally keep em at 12 /12..
You'll run out of space..scrog a pain in the ass.if they get too tall just crop them. Just pinch the branch while you bend it 90 degrees..now it's shorter simple..I do it all the time..sometimes 2 or 3 times on the same plant..doesn't hurt them at all brother.i promise ya on that..it's a common practice..nice little fatties you got there..

I have since been informed that im just gonna cause unnecessary stress if I flip the lights back. So im just gonna leave em on 12/12 and take what i can get. Im well practiced in LST, I can tie a girl up and bend her over like the best of em.. lol

So I added a new product to the small lineup. Cheshire Grin. It's an organic worm casting extract. I don't have the room to make my own worm farm. So this seems to be the next best thing.
I added some to the girls last night with their water. And today the Pre flowers looked slightly more white than yesterday. It could just be my head. But I doubt it. I have high hopes for this stuff. Time will tell if it delivers

Another YouTube update

Mars Hydro LED Micro Grow Update #12 Another Unboxing of a new product I am adding to my nutes - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom