CKS Blueberry

Curly Beaver

Speaking of Crop King Seeds, I have 4 Blueberry plants (only 4 of 8 germed) that have me wondering. I have never grown Blueberry, and this is the first order from CKS so I'm not sure what to expect but I'm hoping someone that has grown this strain from CKS will weigh in on this. They may be perfectly normal however I have never seen anything like them and with everything I have been reading I'm wondering if I actually have Blueberry. Does this sound and look like Blueberry?

The stems are all extremely thick with very little branching. All of the new growth turned into bud sites right on the main branches. They were topped twice.

The buds have very short wirey looking pistils, at first I thought they were just drying up and going to die but they are slowely growing .

So, is this normal for this strain.?
Thanks
b256.jpg
b256.jpg
b345.jpg
b1103.jpg

I had one of two seeds germinate, it has been a funky looking plant that has struggled quite a bit, the Haze Extreme and the Crown Royal Fem ones looking better (front right in pic):
0013491.JPG

they were all started at different times, one of two CRF sprouted and two of three on the HX, back a month or so from other pic:
0062461.JPG

Back
Top Bottom