CKS Early Miss & Crown Royale Grow

JerseyDevil

Hey guys, first off, thanks to CKS for the beans! Im on the eastern coast of the USA and an Iraq War vet and cannabis is my medicine. This is my very first grow and going to outdoor route. Just want to ask around and see what you guys think the best soil mix is and proper size pots. I've read conflicting articles on soils and pot size. So if any of guys have grown these strains outdoors in pots let me know what you think seems to work the best.

So far I'm germinating 4 beans each. Already did the 18 hours in the water and currently on the paper towel step. I have 3 beans each already crack and have a taproot exposed. So hopefully within the next couple days I can pot them.

If I'm doing anything wrong so far please let me know. I don't mind constructive criticism.

Thanks a lot guys!

re: CKS Early Miss & Crown Royale Grow

I have a soil mix at the start of my journal. .never fails me..good luck..thanks for serving. .peace Brother. .

CKS Early Miss was a last minute plant I threw in my tent and has been above ground since April 25th.

Harvest is soon and not to disappointed so far. Plant had to seriously stretch and had to do two CKS EM in one 5 gallon pot. If I get 6 grams I got my monies worth.

This is CKS EM about 2 weeks ago. Good luck with your grow!

2016-06-24_20_07_26.jpg

I just put 2 seeds in there because of limited space. I wouldn't recommend it.

My stretch was due to me throwing the EM's in with my other photo period plants that were much bigger.

I am not growing outside but in a tent w/ a 600w HPS for flower. As for soil I just used some plain (No nutes etc.) potting soil and perilite.

Right to the 5 gal and just be careful not to over water at first.

My EM broke ground on April 24 or 25th and will most likely be chopped around July 17th. About 83ish days for mine to finish.

Alright guys, heres an update with pics. 5 out of the 6 that were potted have sprouted. Used the paper towel method for germination. Keep the plate on top of my cable box for heat then potted afterwards. The crown Royales seem to be growing quicker than the early miss autos. had a few bad days of weather cloudy skies and rain but they seem to be doing alright outside. brought them in at night. So heres the progress thus far. thanks.

alright so quick question for you guys. I think two plants that sprouted died on me. the one with the seed husk that it just shed, the steam just kinda folded over. when i checked on the plant it was just laid over in the soil. and i have another that just didn't make it far out of the soil and looks kinda brown. so this is my first grow and doing it strictly out doors. Not sure if i'm over watering which i highly doubt or not watering enough. any suggestions or comments are appreciated thanks for the read.

If it fell over put some dirt around it to hold it back up..as for the brown one you'll have to wait it out to see what happens ..sometimes there like that.

So update with picks. Out of my 6 plants 4 are still alive and kicking. Well this morning caught some white mites in my soil and did some research and decided to move them from a five gallon back to solo cups for right now. I planted them on 8July16. So the pics are the current progress since then. Also they are out of the five gallon buckets. Transplanted them and water around the edges of the cups to stretch the roots out. The roots looked alright but i kinda want to stretch them out move. Also got tiger bloom and the other two bottle of nodes coming monday. Monday will be day 10. Also they spend most of there time out doors and at night i bring them in and put them under lights with reflective material. Let me know what you think. I've might've made a big mistake, not sure, first grow. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom