CKS new site

yyc420

Anyone else tried the new site? I was given information, however everything didn't seem to be working properly. Placed my order. Emailed them this morning asking questions and only got a partial response to one of my questions.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Anyone else tried the new site? I was given information, however everything didn't seem to be working properly. Placed my order. Emailed them this morning asking questions and only got a partial response to one of my questions.

I just got done checking it out and it's not as informative as the old site I find.

Unfortunately in life it almost always works the other way around and people are usually less on the ball after they've already been paid for what they haven't done yet.

I would think CKS would be active here since they link to this forum so much. They don't even moderate the stuff like talking about other seed banks on their seed bank forum, strange....

I would think CKS would be active here since they link to this forum so much. They don't even moderate the stuff like talking about other seed banks on their seed bank forum, strange....

Get outta my head!

But seriously, you're right.

I emailed them a couple weeks ago about not being able to use the 20% code they gave me on the new site, not getting any tracking information on my third...THIRD order, having to send 2 emails just to get a response. I then asked if there was someone I could speak with...this is literally the response I got in return, the entire response:

info-cropkingseeds
Mar 22

to me
WE are the largest seed company in the world, open 24 hours a day.

Just phone us now.

Yeah their replies are funny sometimes!

Anytime we are talking about growing and I mention these SJ plants the long time/old school growers give me shit for using crap genetics.

Yeah their replies are funny sometimes!

Anytime we are talking about growing and I mention these SJ plants the long time/old school growers give me shit for using crap genetics.

Interesting you say that. I was at one of the grow stores here in the city, we got to talking about stuff, the seed mix up was mentioned, I said the customer service has been less than stellar also.

I kid you not, he literally said "Let me guess, crop king?".

THCBioMed has reasonably priced clones and some nice strains at about $50 shipped per clone. Considering trying them next or a friend's clones.

THCBioMed has reasonably priced clones and some nice strains at about $50 shipped per clone. Considering trying them next or a friend's clones.

Will definitely check that out.
Gonna try Bonza Seeds next. (not sure if I mentioned that to you before)

Hi there! We are in the process of finalizing the new site. It will go live VERY soon. Thanks for your patience.
What are the questions you had for us?

Back
Top Bottom