CKS Purple Kush Grow

JimmyJames905

Seed Supplier: Crop King Seeds
Strain: Purple Cush
Medium: Soil (Pro-Mix BX)
Vegetative Nutrient: Earth Juice Grow (3ml/L)
Flowering Nutrient: Earth Juice Bloom
Maintained PH: 6.5

Plants 1 week after planting. Seeds were germinated as per CKS's instructions.
Plant on the right/back received no Earth Juice Grow.
5EJEUca.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Update
The soil turned out to be too dense and dwarfed 3 of the plants. Plants were repotted at week 3 and topped at the 3rd node at week 4.

I see that you have 2 photos in your gallery. Personally, I use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left side of the text input window to embed photos in my posts. I hope that helps.

Not seeing that button. I'm using an iPhone. I don't even have a computer anymore. Lol.

Have you tried our app yet? Our free 420 Magazine app is now available. You can find it for iOS in the Apple Store.

With our mobile app, you'll be able to browse the site, access all the forum features and of course easily upload photographs.

We've also created mobile app support threads if you have any questions or problems.

420-magazine-mobile1488421559.jpg

Downloaded the app. Way better.

This is week three. Seeds grew like beanstalks so I buried the stem to the first node and switched out the 5000k CFL for 2 x 18w (100 watt equivalent) 5000k 1100 Lumens Sylvania LED bulbs. I cut the domes off the LED's.
They stopped stretching but I ran into a drainage problem with the solo cups and 3 are stunted from nitrogen toxicity. Flush and a few weeks will fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Week 4'ish and they're starting to come back. I've done some lower leaf pruning and topped the two larger ones for manifold and clones.
420-magazine-mobile1727563862.jpg

Here's one a week later with the LST on the 3rd node manifold.
420-magazine-mobile1389491487.jpg

When tragedy strikes (sort of)

I went to visit an ACMPR client/patient for the weekend to get his government forms signed for his medical Grow. I said to my roommate "can you water the purple Kush seedlings for me this weekend?" What he heard was "Can you flood my plants like they were going down on the Titanic?"
He filled 2 of the pots to the top with water and added a teaspoon of EJ Grow to each plant before he texted me what he was doing. Luckily I stopped him before he watered the other two, though I'm pretty sure he hit plant #3 with too much water. I have no idea what he was thinking.
So now 2 plants are in recovery from both water-logging and Nitrogen poisoning. I have the claw and the droops. Urrgh!!!!
Oh well. I had planned on putting two aside for seed production. Guess I don't have to select which two now.
The smallest plant will get the colloidal silver treatment. The other will go to seed. I'll keep them small to prevent excessive pollen production.
Good thing I made clones from the trimmings. I'll need them.
Luckily the patient for this Grow wasn't too upset. It only puts the Grow back a month and gives me plenty of seed for my personal seed bank.
I trimmed off most of the bad claw. It's just coming around now.
420-magazine-mobile841975128.jpg
420-magazine-mobile132892105.jpg

Moving on.
I've built a "gas chamber" for The two unhealthy plants. I will be using a homemade CO2 generator to fill the "gas chamber" with CO2 in hopes of enriching the two smaller plants and boosting their growth. I have also put them under 3000 K lights to give them a little stretch for a week.

Day 1 in Gas.
420-magazine-mobile1657312331.jpg

Day 3 in Gas. (Gained an inch)
420-magazine-mobile199931844.jpg

Co2 generator with hose.
420-magazine-mobile1558324021.jpg

Trimmed off all the crap. Prepping to go to the tent under 356w T5HO 5000K/3500K mix to get some girth before flower.
420-magazine-mobile1916006493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113735221.jpg

These two are still sick but getting better.
Visual proof why you shouldn't let other ppl water your plants.

Is she still sick? She's either dying of too wet or nute deficient

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The one in the back left is sick. Too wet and too much Nitrogen. My roommate "watered" it for me.
420-magazine-mobile1395809278.jpg

I trimmed off the crap and am giving it CO2. It's recovering.
All the larger foliage had "the claw"
I chopped it.
420-magazine-mobile1113169489.jpg

Day 55 from seed.
Added new lights I built.
Just letting the last few braches fill out before I put them under the T5HO to re-pot and finish veg.
420-magazine-mobile1211451930.jpg

Girls started taking up water every 3 days under the new lights. Just flushing with clean water before transplant to the big pots.

Back
Top Bottom