420 Magazine Background

Clan Cannabis' 4x8 RDWC Grow Tent

ClanCannabis

Update #3 Everything is going well. Had a minor set back with having to re-grow roots due to pythium i think. Everyone seems to be doing well now and I have a few new things going on. Check it out!!!

ClanCannabis

clan_cannabis_tartan_with_text.jpg

ClanCannabis

When I switch them to flower they are going in another tent that I'm setting up. It has 2 1k watt HPS's and it'll have the exact same RDWC set up that i have in the veg tent. There are 2 Liberty Haze, 2 White Rhino, a G13, a Ice Bomb, Cheese, and a strain called Big Toc. I do use R/O H2O and I don't have a cooler yet but I have plans on getting one. My H2O temp now averages about 73.5 degrees which is a little high. I control unwanted growth in the water using Hydroguard. Seems to keep my roots white and clean. Also, I do top and F.I.M. I want as many tops as possible and obviously, the most weight possible.

ClanCannabis

These ladies are starting to take off. I have a few new additions and in the next update I'll have even more. :) Take a look and let me know what you think.

McCdive

Subbed :) looks like a nice setup etc. I'm interested as I'm going for my first rdwc run soon, so I'm here a learnin! :)
Best of luck!

Me too CC. Won't be long now I'll be starting my DWC room up. Your room looks fantastic! Great job on it!
Later...... Andy.

McCdive

Thanks, when you start it ill def follow what you have going on. :volcano-smiley:

Are you sued up with Dusty Kiefers? He just started two a couple days ago. DWC.

Top Bottom