Clan Cannabis' 4x8 RDWC Grow Tent

ClanCannabis

Hi Everyone,
I started a grow tent and go through most of the details the the videos that I'm going to post but the basics are as follows:
I have a 4x8 tent. Eight grow site buckets and a 40 gal res. An air pump for all the buckets and the res. There are (2)400w mh bulbs in the tent at the moment for veg which will be added and changed to ups for flower. I'm adding a mix of nute companies but my base nutes come from house and garden, A & B. I start with RO H2O and the ppm's are usually below 20. I'm hoping to learn a lot and hopefully get a bountiful harvest!!! C'mon!!! Let's Grow!!!!

Here are the first three vids. I made the last one last nite and will be adding vids very frequently. Woohoo!!!
[video=youtube_share;LO1R1Nkrthk]
[/video]

its's the bubble bucket/ John set-up. John is the guy I talk to at the hydro store I go to, who seems to know whats up. HygroHybrid goes to the same shop and I'm pretty sure John knows the guy.

this is my first go. I didn't want soil in my house at all. I don't want to introduce any insects if I can try. Plus, you see these videos where you see soil everywhere when someone cleans out their tent or room. It's in the fans, hoods, and the carbon filter looks like its gets dirtier, faster too. I'm hoping this goes well.

small issue. I cleaned the h2o pump last nite and when i put it back on i had about 10% of the flow i once had. I assumed i f'd up the pump and quickly went and got another this morning. Same problem. Thought for awhile then decided it had to be an obstruction in my feed lines to the buckets. The first suspect was the cut off valve, sure enough i took that little bitch off and there was a tiny little rubber piece that had fallen off my pump when i cleaned it. Took it out, now I have two h2o pumps. hahaha

I'm going to start a veg tent and turn this one into a flower tent once i go into flower with these girls. I'm going to start a perpetual grow. So, this new pump will eventually find its new home in the res outside of the new veg tent.

i found this video on how to determine the sex of seeds. I didn't even know you could tell!!! Every time i find a grain of knowledge, it shows me the desert where it came from. Soo much to learn!!!
[video=youtube_share;W8pjptNTff8]
[/video]

CAM00344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom