Clan Cannabis' 4x8 RDWC Grow Tent

Subbed

Lookin' great CC! Why does Ben always look like he's stoned?
Tell me about your electric bill. How much did it go up with the rooms?

And good editing job, BTW, nice tunes!

Just curious. Wonder if Johnny Law sees you. I would be worried, myself.
I know with the LED I have, the room doesn't really exist as far as the electric meter is concerned.
Happy Daze, brotha, Andy.

there is no such thing as a red flag for power. The power usage data can be useful for the prosecutor after you have already been busted(as a reference to a start date), but they don't investigate households for slightly higher than average power use. Not only that, I'm legal. If you want to do it right? You have to keep everything legit, and then you don't have to worry about that B.S. Since you don't have to worry you can free your mind up to focus on the more important aspects of growing.

Understood, CC. Unfortunately my state is a little behind the times and it may be years till I have the luxury of being lagit. I was just wondering, bud.
Go grow that bud, Free Spirit! Lol
Me? I'll be cowering in my closet with my girls. Lol

Well CC, I had an emergency trip on Sunday for a new CFL ( 2month old one died) and went to a Garden store I hadn't been to before. We're BSing away and I brought up a store I had called and knew the owner. The shop is closed down and the owner popped a cap in his noodle. FBI and other agencies were after him. They found a 100 light grow room he had going. Guess he REALLY didn't want to do time. So it happens. I don't have a clue what turned them on to him, but 100 lights will draw massive power, for sure!

Hey, the Girls say "Hi"......
buds_2-10-15_3.jpg
buds_2-10-15_4.jpg
buds_2-10-15_2.jpg

Peace! Andy.

if he had a big operation he had to sell it to someone. that's where shit went down. i guarantee it. Someone got caught and gave him up real quick. That's how 99% of busts happen.

Probably. Who knows.... Since I'm not doing that and am nice and low-key, I really don't worry in the slightest. Everything I've ever grown outdoors I keep some and give the rest to friends. I've only recently started smoking more. BUT! If I could make a half-way decent, legal life growing and selling these little things, I'd be all over that!!! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom