Clan Cannabis' 4x8 RDWC Grow Tent

Looking great, CC! Wow. I like your setup for the grow. Very neat and well put together. I'm kicking around doing a dozen or so plants in a tent. I'm leaning towards an 8X8. Also thinking coco since it's going to be in a building with no a/c.

:jawdropper:It is a lot simpler, I think. Unreal what they want for an 8X8. Bought a junker 4X8 just to give it a try. For 200 bucks, I'll toss it in the trash after a grow if it is really bad. Gorilla makes a nice unit, but God damn! :Namaste:

For what we use this equipment for, the cost is usually offset. Ya know what I'm sayin'? I have 1 good 4x8 and I have one that I only use for veg because of light leaks and what not. As far as gorilla tents go, when it's time to replace, that's what I will be using. Hopefully I can start using complete rooms then, instead of tents.

Nice vid CC :)
I screwed up when I set up nmy rockwool grow. 1 plant is close and 2 have a ways to go. sucks, but my fault, completely.

Looks like you are going to have your hands full soon!!! nNNNNNnice!:thumb::goodjob:

i found this video on how to determine the sex of seeds. I didn't even know you could tell!!! Every time i find a grain of knowledge, it shows me the desert where it came from. Soo much to learn!!!

Definatly going to try this out with some freebie seeds! Thanks for the heads up!!

BTW, bought a 4x8 tent. Should be here any day. lol. Hooked.

Pics? Vids??? Don't keep us in suspense, man!! :)

sorry McDive, I should do a vid tonite or in the morning. I need to take care of your concerns, you're my only fan on here!!! haha

They're lurking quietly in the background, CC. Lol
I do like your vids. So much better than pics with my cell phone.
Carry on! :)

Beautiful CC! 28 oz? Now do some quick math. Figure out what all you have spent in equipment to get the job done. Now devide by 28. So, what's a bag of weed run these days?? Lol. I'm dying to do the math on mine.:)
Good job CC. You and Ben did well.

Hey do u have any pointers i am starting single dwc setup as the other rooms wiil be soil but am foing a journsl an all i have always done soil bout seven years now am a little nervous please an mistakes i can learn from cause ur plants an set up is very nice an as for me in soil u don get there without trial an error heard many good thimgs from dwc an again any advice will go a long way my first time i have doneheavy research bu t would love to hear straight from experience an in put on water chillers do u find it neccesary

it's not as if I'm going to throw all of my equipment away after only one run. It's a perpetual thing, so I'll divide my cost by what I make over the coarse of the full life of the equipment.

a chiller is the best solution. My water has been a few degrees warmer than I would like so I use Hydroguard to curb the unwanted growth in the water. Botanicare makes it. Voodoo juice is similar and from the research I've done, it's even better. It's really expensive though.

Back
Top Bottom