Classic 1000 Watt HPS 4x4 Scrog Grow

Alrighty everyone who's following! After 75 long learning curve vegetation days I've flipped these ladies to flower! So about 2 weeks ago I caused a zinc lock out deficiency by not checking my PH! I learned that just because a product advertises ph perfect does not mean it does! I didn't want to flip the ladies into flower until I corrected the problem. Do to the extended vegetation time once I installed the 1000watt hps bulb and positioned it roughly 34" above the canopy, I realized once the stretch is over I'm not gonna have alot of room to move the light up. Do to this I am predicting some white light bleached tips! So I know when you look up the definition of scrog it says to tuck for the first week of strech! My last scrog that I did when I did keep tucking, 25 percent of my buds developed under the net! This time I let it grow threw 6" then defoliante everything to about 2inchs under the net and removed all tops that were not developed enough in my opinion! I am hoping by doing this will result in more high quality buds and higher yield! Let me know your thoughts on this I would appreciate to hear!

Attachments

• 20200209_094542.jpg
    20200209_094542.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200209_094709.jpg
    20200209_094709.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 70
So i have a couple questions if anyone cares to help out! The girls still have visible signs of something going on! Today I started the bloom nutes consisting of the following
Sensi coco bloom A - 300ppm
Sensi coco bloom B - 300ppm
Calmag - 120ppm
Root exelatrator- 4ml in roughly just over 2 gal
Sensizym- 6ml in over 2 gal
Big bud- 6ml in over 2 gal- one feeding until 2 weeks into flower

Does the base nuts at 300ppm make sense?
Also could someone shed light on how much/often should be using the big bud?

If anyone has any tips or input they would like to add please let me know I'm very eager to learn! Thanks all!

Attachments

• 20200209_094626.jpg
    20200209_094626.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20200209_094617.jpg
    20200209_094617.jpg
    930.7 KB · Views: 48
Does the base nuts at 300ppm make sense?
Also could someone shed light on how much/often should be using the big bud?
The nute line I'm not familiar with but most will start at half strength and build up. Have you tried their calculator yet?

The nute line I'm not familiar with but most will start at half strength and build up. Have you tried their calculator yet?

I have built the charts before but I dont have much faith in them I'll have to measure out half a dose and see what the ppm is then start there!

I have fed with Advanced Nutrients at full strength every time on a wide range of plants and never had a problem, grateful what you buy on those lines as some of them are a waste of money.

I started at 300ppm feeding twice a day this morning when I checked the leaves were praying so that's a good sign so far! Ya AN has way to much stuff I did a lot of research and tried to keep it simple like voodoo juice,B 52, big bud and overdrive well and senyzin or whatever it's called! Do you think any of those are a waste of time or do they work?

I started at 300ppm feeding twice a day this morning when I checked the leaves were praying so that's a good sign so far! Ya AN has way to much stuff I did a lot of research and tried to keep it simple like voodoo juice,B 52, big bud and overdrive well and senyzin or whatever it's called! Do you think any of those are a waste of time or do they work?

I think that's enough what you have there, I run basically similar but with Cannas basic nutrients.

Are you in the UK or US? I made my system for pennies, it cost me £10 for a bundle of pipe, drippers, drenchers, fittings ect and then I paid £17.49 for a Hailea HX4500 water pump which is a bit loud but for 30-60 seconds an hour is nothing really.

Yeah I get you my back hurts me so bad and mixing daily is a ache.

Are you in the UK or US? I made my system for pennies, it cost me £10 for a bundle of pipe, drippers, drenchers, fittings ect and then I paid £17.49 for a Hailea HX4500 water pump which is a bit loud but for 30-60 seconds an hour is nothing really.

Yeah I get you my back hurts me so bad and mixing daily is a ache.
Canada bruv I have alotta buddies yourside hemel hempstead way. Ya I'm gonna just build one too seems simple enough!

Amazon is your friend for the little bits then and pump probably a pet shop or similar, yeah I had a few goes of it today but my medium is 50/50 so the water drains straight out so I may have to get a drip ring for equal coverage.

Back
Top Bottom