Clay pebbles - Clean or dispose of?

CB488

420 Member
Hi all,
I was just wondering what other people do with their clay pebbles after a grow in something like a Wilma when you've got like 75 litres of them to worry about. I usually dig a massive hole and bury them but apart from that my only other idea is building a colander the size of a small hatch back and leaning off a step ladder with a pressure washer but something tells me I'd have a hard time explaining that one to the mrs!
does any body have any better ideas? Thanks in advance

I think a lot of people do re use them, part of my problem is bieng lazy and the other factor is the police are the least of my worry’s at home! Kingbuck - when you say drainer I don’t suppose you could send me a picture of one? I think I have one but I also think we use a different name for it in the U.K, thanks

53b2446bb3975821f5eec6d3ccedb937.jpg

Hahaha cheers lads we call it a colander over here... not sure why, probably something to do with French cookery haha surely that must take ages rinsing them off in one of those!?

Hahaha cheers lads we call it a colander over here... not sure why, probably something to do with French cookery haha surely that must take ages rinsing them off in one of those!?

We also call them colanders south of the border...............

Back
Top Bottom