Cleaned The Bong: What A Difference

stinkywolf

Hey guys,

Just a note: Whens the last time you cleaned your bong? I mean REALLY cleaned it?? Cleared the downpipe, washed it out.....etc.

Needless to say it had been QUITE some time since I really cleaned mine well. And the shit that came out of it....WOAH!! Makes you rethink this whole smoking thing. But obviously the bong is filtering out some shit!

Long Post short, clean it out. Bubbles better, tastes WAY better, smoother, More THC getting into your pipes, and best of all, the Bong Appreciates it! Big Blunt

Happy SMoking!

Just cleaned my PHX 2 days ago for the first time in about 2 months. The thing was originally crystal clear but looked like someone had painted the inside all black. There were like mounds of resin building up in all 3 chambers and it was just time.
I couldnt get it 100% clean (the bottom and middle chambers are a fuckin bitch) but its about 85% :D
Hits like a champ once again. Joint

i need to clean my 2 foot but i dunno how. i cant reach all the crap at the bottom cause the base dosnt come off and its acrylic so alcohol wont work. does anyone have any tips on how to clean an acylic really good. maybe ill just buy some shit at the headshop next time im there.

I dont have to clean mine
I just make a new one with my billy stem and a water bottle
i should buy a nice bong
i will when I have $

I clean mine every week
it's a part of my weekly chores

Dank420 said:
Just out of curiosity, do you know of a website that explains how the 3 chambers on the PHX bongs work? I don't seem to understand the consept of how you would fill 3 different chambers with water, or empty them for that matter. I also don't understand how the 3 chambers one on top of each other would be able to hold the water while letting smoke run though it.

I've never used one, and only seen a few pictures.

Well, basically (from my use with a double chambered roor) what you do is simple. Fill the main water chamber up with water, then pour the water down through the place you put your mouth. When you blow (slightly!) the water from the top chamber pours down into the chamber below it, and so on. I'm pretty sure that's how you would fill a multi chambered bong, cause as I said I'm only familiar with a double chambered piece.

I don't clean my bongs, just my pipes. I cleaned one out today and got a penny size resin ball out of it, which is cool beacuse it is a small piece. Now it hits ten fold :)

I haven't cleaned mine in over a year. I always scrape the bowl, because that shit builds up and clogs it. But I think I'm gonna get some 420 solution or something and give it a good cleaning soon.

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
I dont have to clean mine
I just make a new one with my billy stem and a water bottle
i should buy a nice bong
i will when I have $

You smoke that incredible shit you get through a shitty bong like that!?!? Dude, I got my bong for $65, and it kicks ass.

But anyways, AJ, you should definately invest on a good glass bong. I wouldn't even smoke out of a water bottle. I did when I first started, but those days are long past.

Dank420 said:
Just out of curiosity, do you know of a website that explains how the 3 chambers on the PHX bongs work? I don't seem to understand the consept of how you would fill 3 different chambers with water, or empty them for that matter. I also don't understand how the 3 chambers one on top of each other would be able to hold the water while letting smoke run though it.

I've never used one, and only seen a few pictures.

I know this prolly doesn't totally answer your question but I might be heading out for the night and this is the best I could find so far. I'll edit this post with another link or two hopefully with more information.

https://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd5x42401.shtml
(last 2 posts)

I use either denture cleaning tablets or dish soap and an old bottle brush bent to reach the curves. Sometimes I'll use the denture tablets and the bottle brush. Bitch sparkles after that.

Back
Top Bottom