Clear Cloudy Amber

foots

I have a question or two on trichomes.

Is there a average time frame between the the time you notice cloudy trichomes till they start to turn Amber?

I know this is probally a strain related question but its bagseed so I dont know the strain but I do know its mostly sativa.

Is it possable for the trichomes to still go thru the changes for the first day or so of harvest if the plant was cut all in one piece instead of clipping each branch of buds?

Also is cloudy trichomes good enough? I got a scope on saturday and I didnt look at the plant in question too good but as I remember I thought the trichomes were clear, on wensday witch was the end of the 8th week I looked very good and saw mostly cloudy trichomes if not all cloudy.

I really dont want to cough when useing meds so I dont think I want to go to amber trichomes to get a coughlock high if that is even what that means.

sorry for asking 3 questinos on one post but I want to make sure I take the plants at the right time and not early.

Thanx for reading.

cloudy trichomes till they start to turn Amber?
never really counted days
on that

Is it possable for the trichomes to still go thru the changes for the first day or so of harvest if the plant was cut all in one piece instead of clipping each branch of buds?
They will continue to change even after cuttin' during dryin' and curin'.

Cloudy is fine :cheesygrinsmiley:
The longer you Cure the milder it gets
and you cough less.

cough lock? You mean couch-lock? The longer you wait before harvesting, the more stoned, tired you feel. If you harvest sooner you get a more clear, uplifting high, or so im told. Sorry I cant really answer your questions.

what you want to do is wait for the pistils to get at least 70% color change...then hit up the local radioshack where u can purchase a microscope for about 11 dollars...take this back home pick off a mature bud...put it under the microscope when 90% of the trichs are cloudy you should harvest...at least tahts what i do...and at 90% you are most likely going to get a couchlock (dosent matter how you write it) high :allgood::bongrip: but from your description it sounds like your ready...except how can you tell your trichs are 90% cloudy

Back
Top Bottom