Clear Papers That Roll Well

xwwx

Has anyone else used those clear rolling papers? I was thinking about a few months back when a friend of mine gave me a few to try and I remember them seeming to be a bit more difficult to roll with, but they looked really cool when you did get them rolled..

If anyone knows what im talking about can you suggest a brand that has clear papers that roll well? I dont know the brand of the papers he gave me.

Yeah im pretty sure they all roll like crap. And theyre pretty small. Ive begun to hear worse and worse things about them.

^ not all are small, couple of months ago smoked out of blunt sized clear papers

Has anyone else used those clear rolling papers? I was thinking about a few months back when a friend of mine gave me a few to try and I remember them seeming to be a bit more difficult to roll with, but they looked really cool when you did get them rolled..

If anyone knows what im talking about can you suggest a brand that has clear papers that roll well? I dont know the brand of the papers he gave me.[/QUOTE]
Try "RAW" rolling papers, they work well.

Patience, my friends... just takes a few tries to get it right - I love them - try Tripp or Glass and there's a Brazilian brand who's name I can't spell off the top of my head.:smokin:

A filter and a rolling machine are the only way to go with these papers. They are perfect everytime. Using a filter means no roach clip and no waste. If rolled right, it will not run or have a nasty taste.

I use Glass and trips. For some reason the Aledha's are slightly too big and starts your joint with a nasty taste, because it's bunched up on the end. Oh, and don't twist the end and light it, either. Snip off the twisted part and then light it.

I'm a long time smoker and have not used a Zig-Zag since I found these.

Peace and happy smoking.

I've only used transparent papers a few times and I wasn't a big fan of them. However, I didn't use a rolling machine or mat. I just enjoy rolling my joints by hand.

My preference when it comes to papers is Hemp papers. I started using them recently and really love them. Right now I'm using Skunk Brand Hemp papers, anybody else use another brand they enjoy?

aleda's are ok i guess..i prefer them over a regular paper anyday...but joints arent my thing though so there ya go...your finger must be dry because once thsis paper gets damp itll stick to itself and get all fucked up

try smokeclear if you dont like aleda. I havent tried smokeclear YET :) but they will probly be the same.

I like rolling the clear rolling papers with hasj. not so much with MJ. tastes better with hasj :)

Thanks for all the replies, im doing some looking into of the brands mentioned and in a few weeks after I pass my drug test and pick up an Oz ill buy some and see how it goes.

Thanks for the website, i'm gunna get some of those King Size one's and see how they do. I think it's gunna be awesome to smoke and being able to trip off it too!! weeeee!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

if you are a seasoned roller clear papers might give you trouble. It just takes some getting used too. I prefer the Aleidas and Smokeclear. I promote them in my shop. Also kingpin makes a flavored clear blunt wrap that is wonderful. The only problem is they always canoe on me. stay green, holla back

Back
Top Bottom