Clear V Regualr

Bonethugs420

Ok so I want to know who likes what papers and why? and if you haven't tried the other papers why not? lol :peace:

I am liking the clear a little better, mainly because I can see my bud and the smoke when i'm hitting it. thats why

Those clear wraps are so amazingly cool! I have the SmokeClear King size one's. They are as long as a cigar or swisher, and it is really awesome to trip on when you are smoking it. You can see how everything resinate's ect.. (Sorry for the spelling):cool:

The clear papers seem to burn a lot slower, which is the main reason why I like them.

The only problem I have encountered is that they are difficult as hell to roll. I can't do it for shit, so every time I've tried to roll a blunt, I've wasted a paper and had to get someone else to do it.

The clear papers seem to burn a lot slower, which is the main reason why I like them.

The only problem I have encountered is that they are difficult as hell to roll. I can't do it for shit, so every time I've tried to roll a blunt, I've wasted a paper and had to get someone else to do it.

Hey Jmo you need to get a king size roller. and roll up a long fattie! It makes everything a whole lot easier. and than you can roll your own clear j's :peace::grinjoint:

This is exactly why I bought a pair for me, but since I can't roll, and these little shits are hella hard for even people I know, I stick to my little roller machine. It's not as nice as a King Size with I would prefer, but it gets the job done. =D:metal:

Classic 1 1/4 Zig Zags for me. You can't beat em, IMO.

:laughtwo:

Agreed.
I want to make it perfectly clear however, that I am first and foremost a glass man - I prefer glass to any other smoking medium - as far as papers go though - classic 1.25's hands down
I never use blunt wraps because in my honest opinion the tobacco ruins the herb.

i think clear papers are alot easier to roll with.............has any one heard of any flavored clear papers?.........that be pretty nice

i think clear papers are alot easier to roll with.............has any one heard of any flavored clear papers?.........that be pretty nice

Not yet, but damn that would be super awesome. Do they even make them? Well, gotta keep my eye out for those just in case, haha.

Back
Top Bottom