ClearCrow Coco Coir, LED, Drip To Waste Auto Flower

I'm not to sure what to do with these two plants. How often does one give up one a some plants? The aphid population seemed to have gone down until today I found a whole bunch. And this yellowing is getting out of control. I tried binging the iron up with calmag Xtra. New growth is completely yellow and frail. My oh pen is broken and can't find one locally. Ordered one but still hasn't arrived. I assume oh could be out of wack. Never had any big ph fluctuations when doing drip to waste but reserculating the neuts sure seems to work differently. Maybe I should just go back to drop to waste.
I'll put my feeding list up maybe some of you more knowledgeable folk can spot a flaw in my res.

30L R/O water 006ppm
60ml calmag
10ml super thrive
350ppm

100ml Sensi bloom A
100ml sensi bloom B
960ppm

60ml voodoo juice
60ml sensizyme
60ml bud candy
60ml big bud

1200ppm
When I was doing drip to waste I wasnt using voodoo juice or super thrive and the ph was 5.8-6.0 so I never worried about it. But with the reserc I guess It could putnit out of Wack going to change res tomorrow and maybe not re serc for a week and see if things improve but maybe I should just call this run over?

Hey man. It's looking like a mag deficiency to me.
Up your calmag and keep feeding, don't give up on them.

Did a res change upped calmag and ph pen should be here tomorrow. Popped 4 Bubba kush seeds and 4 the church seeds and the last pineapple express seed in some water. So far the pie apple and all the Bubba kush have cracked and have tails starting. And today all these beans arrived, will pop a few blue dream and a few grandaddy purple and UK cheese auto. Will probably run the autos in the 2x4 under the diy led

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_135149_082.jpg
    IMG_20190821_135149_082.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 76
Plants are starting to look more green after fresh res change and a bit more cal mag. As for the aphids they are getting out of hand I thought they were almost gone and now im finding so many it's over whelming. I'm going to pick up a different insecticide tomorrow and treat them a little longer but I'm thinking theynwill be killed I was told by buddy that boiling cigarette buts and spraying the nicatine water in the plants is an affective method but this just sounds dirty to me.

Hey everyone just want to say thanks for all the help you have been in this chattoom. I ended up sacrificing the Tropicana cookies due to all the aphids. They were multiplying quickly and when cutting them down I found so much more than I thought there was. Tiny White flies too were coming off like dandruff in the removal process. I beached the tent and vacuumed it and will repeat that process one or two times before moving any more plants in there.
I'm going to call this journal complete as the the name of the journal is nothing to what I am doing anymore. So I may start a new journal for the 5x5 grow. I recently Germinated 15 seeds and so far all have popped and 9 are in solo cups with coco and starting to Sprout.
4x the church
4x Bubba kush
2x blue dream
2x grandaddy purple
2x UK cheese auto
1x pineapple express auto

I hope to see some of you fine folks in there when it's up and running. I always love the feedback and tips you guys have to offer.

Sorry about the Tropicana my friend. Good luck on the next grow, looks like you'll be playing with some good genetics! :thumb:

Hey everyone finally started a new journal. Feel free to stop by and check it out
Here is the link

Back
Top Bottom