Clipping

I heard at about 5 months old to clip the lower branches to make the plant grow taller right before flowering..

sorry for all the questions. just this site is so helpfull to me and i got alot of things i want to know.. cause im just experimenting right know. i plan to make a living of this one day...

I heard at about 5 months old to clip the lower branches to make the plant grow taller right before flowering..

sorry for all the questions. just this site is so helpfull to me and i got alot of things i want to know.. cause im just experimenting right know. i plan to make a living of this one day...

dude...your plant will be done and harvested before 5 months..

i thought you meant pruning...why didnt you just say cloning?...clones should only be taken from female plants..AFTER sex determination..dont go taking clippings from your un sexed plants

i grow outside and it takes alot longer the 5 months....
prunning cloning w/e i decide to do with the clipping im talking about the plant itsself...

o i planted in middle of march. gonna wait for about like 8-10 months to harvest.. i heard it takes about a year. unless u want little plants. i want like 7-8 footers. possible to have a feild where im growing. so i want to go big.

Back
Top Bottom