Clippings: Do they need curing?

DogOn

I have about 2 OZ of clippings of Sugar Leafs and pop corn buds....do they also need to go through the whole curing process?

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpg
    IMG_5313.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 39
I have about 2 OZ of clippings of Sugar Leafs and pop corn buds....do they also need to go through the whole curing process?
yes.

Depends what you're doing with them. If you plan on making butter or something then don't worry about it. Just account for the extra moisture when you decarb
Yep, no good reason to cure what won't get toked.

I take the clippings place them in card board box. stir every twenty four hours or so. Dries nicely for you to use anyway you like. I mix it in with my ground flowers as pure flower heads put me to sleep too early in the evening, I have plenty of flower but I need to tone it down a bit.

Whew! Finally done with the drying and trim with some weeks left of curing in (48) 1/2 gal jars. The trim and nearby tiny popcorn buds will be cured to use for edibles. There has been so much trichome deposit on the nugs, trim leaves and stems that they must be pried from one's fingers. It's been true for Wiz, GG4 and a landrace Afghan Kush, an amazing year for no reason I can summon. As suggested by Andihalped, I have kept a carton, now full of leaves, with the lesser trim for the magical oil production. I'm wondering if a 1/2 gal jar of lesser trim with sufficient good olive oil to cover would work as a way to prepare it.

Back
Top Bottom