ClobberWatts Attempt To Conquer The World Phase 2

ClobberWatts

So I figure if your going to conquer the world. You need the right parts to make the bomb. A few men and women have given their hearts and souls to get me here. I salute you for your sacrifices. I've been working on my new house 16 hours a day for the last week to get this far. Here is a photo of what I got. I'm firing up as soon as I get the last few pieces. Frame and well... something to grow. I don't even have the 80 bucks I need to do the panel for the 9 boards. But if i can get this fired up in the mean time, I'll figure it out by then. I have a custom strain. The photos of the one's on my porch as a joke last year that three people told me it was the best strain they have ever grown. Alright. My good friend. One of them turned male and he wasn't paying attention on his outdoor last year. So I have whipple f2 which is what I named it. like 50 seeds. Plus it crossed with his other plants of green crack and crunch berry. I also have blockhead too. I can not get to my stash of this for two months and I want to fire up tomorrow. So here is a pic of what I have so far.

Hey Clobber! You got it started, all good. Was there another thread you started that you need to delete? I'll stick around and watch once you get it going.

:passitleft:
Yea, I do need to delete it. I totally got messed up for a minute yesterday. Think it's, let me see if I can find. First I deleted this one trying to follow your original link, then that one, then this one again. New neighbors got me stoned, plus a few beers. Hmm. I can't find it, so maybe someone deleted it for me I think. The best i could do was rename the post and edit what I said to delete me please basically.

I found it, I seem to have hard time finding journals lol. Looks like good start on materials

Problem is, I'm short on the 9 boards I want to order. Plus, I just moved in. I freaking hate moving shit to move shit just to move shit. Ripping apart rooms just to get this place livable. I should be able to get them in a few days though, then two weeks for them to get here. Hopefully I'll have that 2x4 blasting with little girls (that sounds too pervy lol) out of seed for a week or two in the mean time. It looks like after all the drama I've been through, it might just work out. whew... finally.

I keep shooting myself in the foot. Damnit. Got my framework today. I'm freaking broke. check this out. I wanted to save money on the 8020 cuz I figured since they charge 2 bucks a cut. I'm all... well that's 20 bucks. I'll just buy a new blade for the chopsaw to cut the aluminum. Right???? Plus I was ordering a 8ft piece of 2015, so I saved on shipping since I made everything the same length mostly. Then I forgot that I am broke and the blade is 40 bucks. Damnit lol.

I keep shooting myself in the foot. Damnit. Got my framework today. I'm freaking broke. check this out. I wanted to save money on the 8020 cuz I figured since they charge 2 bucks a cut. I'm all... well that's 20 bucks. I'll just buy a new blade for the chopsaw to cut the aluminum. Right???? Plus I was ordering a 8ft piece of 2015, so I saved on shipping since I made everything the same length mostly. Then I forgot that I am broke and the blade is 40 bucks. Damnit lol.

That is going to be a very nice frame. 8020 is some expensive stuff. Worked with that one time. Super nice though.:thumb:

You guys seriously have to meet my mom. She's freaking nuts. Totally small and old. I babbled to her about my aluminum problem. Then she just shows up on my door with this
Now, I'm like... you drove over here to give me this? WTF are you thinking. She didn't hear anything I was saying going the man told me that if you use your chopsaw like a piece of butter this might work. I ordered the right one for you also. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm like... mom oh my god. Classic.

I am just diy. Telling you. I can set up any frame for you. Yea, it is a few bucks more. Like 10 bucks. But the time your driling holes and buying a hole punch for your 1/4 inch aluminum. Then fucking up the frame. I'm already done and it looks like I bought it from..... that one company.

Wrong. It isn't. 2x4 frame. 30.45 for aluminum. Trust me. my 4.5 by 4.5 is 75 bucks plus shipping. you'll see.
But there are some much cheaper alternatives for people with a big box store close.

Yeah, if you don't have the tools to do it right, then yes, much cheaper to buy that. Doing it over is way more expensive.

But there are some much cheaper alternatives for people with a big box store close.

Yeah, if you don't have the tools to do it right, then yes, much cheaper to buy that. Doing it over is way more expensive.

Not sure if I'm misiterparting you. If I'm wrong. One thing in life I have is, I do not give a shit if I get second place in mario cart. K check this. I'll put just the frame up with all the pieces for the 2x4 and let me know if I spent too much.

2x4 is 30.45? Shipping on all of the other parts I got to make other frames. I'm talking shit to you guys. I'm a total dick. Look at my photo. You guys pay the same amount and mine looks like this when i'm done for the same price as your half inch angle aluminum. I'm trying to give all my bro's on here the same thing they have given me. The best. I hope I'm not being a total jerk for explaining as best I can.

This is what it narrows down too.

.15 an inch for the 2015 aluminum
2 bucks per 40mm for the plastic to make it cool. So... we got 30.45 plus. 2 x 1.5748. Times 16 Total amount is.... 55.6468. So that's what I paid for my system. I seriously have so much respect for fanleaf. I've never even talked to the guy. But all I saw from him was how much he was just trying to explain that just putting in a few extra bucks at the beginning to do it right, will make it work so much better in the long run. Shit. Need to actually send that dude a pm to figure out how to wire the airplane stuff.

Hey. I keep making jokes and talking shit on bucks thread. so to make it fair, I just want everyone to know that you are more than welcome to talk shit on here. So not only did I get the applebee's rad cheeseburger today.

Have some photos of my 2x4 frame. It's just a mock up. Hopefully I can get on the drill press tomorrow to finish my plastic adapters for the heatsinks. Sorry for the bad lighting. At least we know I won't have that problem once I fire this thing up. 4.5 frame should be done tomorrow also hopefully.

Update time.

Got my box finished for the 2x4 veg area done except for some male/female aviation plugs and a big enough drill it for the side of the box for said aviation plug. And I wanted to test today. Was putting the thermal paste on the first chip and realized rapid sent me the wrong reflector holders. They were so cool. All I had to do was take a photo of them and they shipped me the new one's yesterday and even told me to keep the one's for the cree's for the future.

I also got these today and the aluminum for the heat sinks. I only had money for 1 driver lol. Figure I should have the other two by the time I get that far.

I also put these in today and if I do not have the light ready by the time they pop, I can throw them under some T5's until in the first photo until then. Right?

Back
Top Bottom