Clock stopped at 4:19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I'm from NY somewhere. A magical place.. Well no.. it blows.
And this is kinda long, so if you get bored quickly, stop here :)

Anyways, I started out like most, as a recreational user in my teens. Stopped smoking with some life changes/job changes etc..

And during all that time, developed a seizure disorder at the age of 18. Now this didn't happen on it's own, there was no magic involved. I was ironically smoking with some friends, we were sharing a nicely rolled spliff, and it was some weed I had just bought off a guy I never bought from before. As time went on, and we finished the spliff, I started feeling like something was off, it started like a sick feeling, and I thought, maybe I just smoked too much. Then it got worse, and I started feeling like something was really fcked. I decided I'd better go home, stood up off and took a few steps, and it just got intense, I leaned up against the house and closed my eyes, and it felt like my head was in one of those automatic paint shakers at the hardware store. I mean it was BAD. Like just this violent fast shaking feeling, all while my eyes were closed. And then black.

Next thing I remember my friends helping me up off the ground, and I remember asking "how long was I out?" They told me I wasn't even out, I just fell straight back and hit my head on the concrete.

So since then (And I'm 33 now) I've been taking strange pharmaceutical drugs every day, which have fantastic side effects like destroying my liver. Now mind you, this isn't even epilepsy, they've called it a seizure disorder. I had ONE grand mal seizure, which was my first, but before that suffered some tremors, but just assumed it was shivering from the cold weather. Well come to find out, those tremors, are my seizure. It's like a half second of a full body muscle contraction that can cause me just to twice/shake if sitting or lying down, or while walking.. yeah not fun. Broke both my feet at 2 different times from a seizure. First broken foot I went through all the doctor BS, had a cast etc.. Second broken foot.. I had no insurance. I had to power through it on my own. Not fun walking with only a cane to help when you've got a broken foot man..

So I've done research on and off throughout the years, looking for something better. Something that won't kill me. And Ironically, came across the story about Charlotte, and the strain Charlotte's Web (As well as the story of several other kids who have improved greatly). So fast forward some more blahblahblah, and here I am.

Seeing as this is a friendly place, I have come to the conclusion that Cannabis could be the answer. I ordered some Royal Queen Quick One, and just found Herbie's listing a CBD Crew Med GOM 1.0 4%-15% CBD, so that was just ordered today. So I should be receiving my Quick One soon (I hope) It's been sitting in NY for 3 effing days now, and who knows when the Med GOM will get here.

So as much as I'd love to just be a recreational user and just be 'cool' I unfortunately think I really NEED it..

EDIT: I don't even know why I said all that shit, I don't even know you guys yet lol

Greetings Antics! Cannabis works wonders for my wife's blood pressure. I think seizures are another highly treatable malady too. Sounds like you are on the right track. Good luck, I hope you find the magic strain. :peace:

:welcome: I would search "420 blood pressure", I like your username, so I did it for you, here's just one of many :420: links to your answer,

Marijuana and high blood pressure

Ah fantastic, thank you!

And I actually found 420magazine from a search on google, and decided to sign up. I signed up at another Cannabis site but all the topics from kids about "omg my dad caught me" and so on and so forth were getting a little annoying.

Here's to hoping for a more mature crowd here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom