CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Outdoor

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

Looking very tasty. You have a knack for growing my friend! Good to see you still putting alot of love into the garden.

Thanks Dread! I appreciate your kind words! Good to see you still around as well..it's been quite a while! Do you have any journals at the moment? I'll go look to see.

BLESS !

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

CHOPPING, TRIMMING, AND HANGING TO DRY !!

I'll have a bunch of photos to post soon!

Thanks Dread! I appreciate your kind words! Good to see you still around as well..it's been quite a while! Do you have any journals at the moment? I'll go look to see.

BLESS !

I am eager to get back into the swing of things. I will have a journal to start here in a couple months.

Until then, I will just grow vicariously through your garden! That wowie you entered in POTM got my vote for sure.

Take care mi bredren :peace:

Ok..Here are some of the last pics before I harvested the girls. Not too many shots of the Maui Waui plants, because when I untied them and took them outta the cab, the branches just flopped to the floor..buckled under the bud weight. Not very photogenic. So, most of the pics are of the Blueberry Gum plants, as they had turned a nice autumnal color and looked very pretty. Enjoy!

6493.JPG

8345.JPG

21232.JPG

7440.JPG

5586.JPG

11627.jpg

9257.JPG

10236.JPG

31089.JPG

11626.jpg

Also, all the buds have been hanging to dry for 6 days. They are just about ready to be trimmed from their branches to start the curing process. I will be sure to add a final weight and smoke report in the near future! Thanks for looking!!

Thanks Curso! Smoke report is comin soon! :yummy:

Fantastic CLOJ.....I am sure that you are quite the proud poppa.....thank you for sharing your knowledge, it has done me a world of good. :thanks:

Thanks shizz! I'm glad you enjoy my journals!

WOW...I am back, finally. Life has been crazy these last few weeks. A close family member is in the hospital and not doing well. Most of my time has been spent with family and prayer. Needless to say I haven't had much time to update my journal.

I haven't done my smoke report yet, but I can say that my total harvest weight for all 8 plants was 445 grams...just a few short of a lb. I must say I was a little disappointed not to reach the lb mark, but the Orange Bud did not yield very well (I won't be growing it anymore), and the Blueberry Gum didn't quite produce as much as I'd hoped. BUT, the smoke is superb! And the Maui Waui finished just as always.. Good yield, excellent smoke, and one of my favorite strains to grow! I will try to put together a smoke report coming very soon. I apolgize for not doing that yet.

Also, I was able to snap some photos of my outdoor White Siberian today. She has been flowering since mid-August, and is doing well. There is a bit of early yellowing, so today I added just a teeny bit of N to her water. Other than that, she seems to be doing really well for the lack of attention I have been giving her. Not much scent to her yet. I can't even smell a scent of herb until I get my nose right up to a bud. I am not complaining, because if she stunk, I would be worried about a neighbor catching a whiff, but It definitely seems weird at the total lack of scent. Oh well. Here's the pics...

White Siberian. Just under 30 days bloom
11654.JPG

Another Angle
21252.JPG

Pretty boquet. The spiders love her.
31128.JPG

Blackberry bush branch overhead
4778.JPG

The main top almost 6ft tall
5600.JPG

Hey CLOJ looking good my friend. Real close to your goal yield wise, you should be stoked. Can not wait to see how these last few turn out.

:peace:

Thanks Shizz!

Quick Update:
I just harvested my White Siberian girl last Saturday. She was looking mighty plump and tasty, and was starting to bend under her bud weight. I probably could have let her go another week or so, but, we had some rain in the forecast and I was terrified of getting those thick colas wet. I didn't see her come all this way to lose her to bud rot at the finish line! So I made the executive decision to chop, and by the looks of it, I won't be disappointed. She looks and smells perfect!

These are the last few photos...just moments before I took her down..

IMG_71443.JPG

IMG_7152.JPG

a couple cold nights in the mid-40's chilled her tips a pretty purple color
IMG_71452.JPG

IMG_71472.JPG

Nice and frosty
IMG_71491.JPG

IMG_71501.JPG

That's it for now. I still have the White Widow outdoor girl that is straggling behind. I will try to do an update on her soon. And, I should be starting the next indoor batch soon...I'm just waiting for my clones to come in. Thanks for looking! HAPPY GROWING!!

The WS looks bomb LOJ! Such a frosty girl, and the purple tips give her a very elegant look. Enjoy smokin' on the fruits of your labor bro.

Thanks Dread! I am very happy with the way the WS turned out. I ended up with 134 grams from her! It is all in jars curing at the moment, but I did sneak a taste and it is excellent. Kind of a citrusy-piney flavor and a hard fast stone that left me on the couch for a couple hours. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom