CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Outdoor

CLOJSignature.jpg

Wow it has been a minute! But I couldn't resist coming back to 420 to share another grow! The community here and the forums have been so great to me over the last few years, I had to do it.

Here we go!

This will be another coco grow done in 2 gal Air Pots!.. I've got 4 Wowie seedlings, 3 Blueberry Gum seedlings, and one Orange Bud seedling chilling out in my 4X4 cab. They popped about a week ago, and have been going 18/6 under a 435 watt T5 since. I will be feeding with some great nutes..House & Garden Cocos A&B...which have done me proud in the past.

Also, i have a White Widow and a White Siberian baby that i got as freebies with my last seed order. They will be going outside this week. They will be in different locations, but each spot gets about 3+ hours of mid-morning sunlight, followed by dappled sunlight and shade for the remainder of the day. They are going into 7 gallon Smart Pots filled with FF Ocean Forest and will be fed with Humate Supreme, and Blue Planet nutrients.

All in all, I'm happy with my setup, and I'm looking forward to a smooth and rewarding harvest in a few months!!

Photos coming soon!!

If you stop by and see anything interesting, please pull up a seat. The more the merrier! Let's rock and roll!!

:high-five:

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie, Blueberry Gum, Orange Bud indoor. White Widow and Siberia outd

Wonderful to see you again, old friend. Another no-drama grow in coco? That's the ticket and I'm sitting in the front row :)

"I'm in! I've always been a fan of 24-0 veg lighting because of growth rate. But I always like to ask people, why 18-6?"
Farmer, I'll throw my 2 cents at you: 18/6 may prompt faster growth than 24 like you and I both use. Power savings and possible heat issues are other concerns. I have 2, 4ft T8 shoplights on always in veg closet because it's easy, and my results are good. Soon I may have a separate 18 sq' veg room, and I might try Gaslight method... 12 on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off,,, Mr Krip and others insist that their veg growth is faster with. IDK :hmmmm:

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie, Blueberry Gum, Orange Bud indoor. White Widow and Siberia outd

I'm in! I've always been a fan of 24-0 veg lighting because of growth rate. But I always like to ask people, why 18-6? :)

Hey, thanks for stopping by 420! As far as the 24/0 vs. 18/6 lighting methods go.. I have tried both, but I prefer 18/6 because it seems like the plants like the dark period to rest a bit. They also seem to grow faster...dunno if it's true, but thats the way it seems to me!

Wonderful to see you again, old friend. Another no-drama grow in coco? That's the ticket and I'm sitting in the front row :)

issues are other concerns. I have 2, 4ft T8 shoplights on always in veg closet because it's easy, and my results are good. Soon I may have a separate 18 sq' veg room, and I might try Gaslight method... 12 on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off,,, Mr Krip and others insist that their veg growth is faster with. IDK :hmmmm:

Propa-G!! Yes it is great to see you again my old friend! :passitleft: And yes, I am hoping coco will smoothly sail me into another delicious harvest in a couple months. No drama!!
I am glad you will be around for the show!! I scanned over your grow a couple days ago..wheew it was a lot of pages of sparkly nugs!! You will definitely be seeing me hanging around the Gator cage!

Another coco grow, I'm subbed.

Yessir coco! Welcome HMG!! :welcome:

Newbie here on my first grow and looking to gain all the knowledge I can...I'm in !!!

Welcome JT! Thanks for looking in! I'll have to stop by and see how your grows going.

Ok, Here's a couple pics as promised. Nothin too fancy. Everything is the same setup as my last grow, except for the new Airpots, which I have been eager to sample for a while now. I'm feeding once a day at half strength for the moment. And this weekend I will bump it up to almost full strength and see how they like it.

8 babies! sorry for the sideways pic.
IMG_69522.JPG

4 Wowies
3 Blueberry Gums
1 Orange Bud
IMG_69491.JPG

IMG_69501.JPG

IMG_69512.JPG

And that's it for now. More pics and updates as the grow!!!

Thanks H!

Hey there, Just a quick weekend update..

Everything is going well with the grow so far. I took a few pics to show their progression from a few days ago. Nuttin fancy..the pics are pretty dull when they are at this young stage of growth.
I also snapped a couple photos of my outdoor girls. They each spent their 2nd night in the great outdoors last night, and seem to be happy so far. I am really anxious to see how they will perform as the summer progresses! We shall see!

The group:
image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

2 of the Blueberry Gums
image-5.jpg

image-3.jpg

One of the Wowies
image-7.jpg

This is the White Siberian, with an electrified copper slug repeller protecting her
image-6.jpg

This is the White Widow. I accidentally let her go dry one day, and when I got her rehydrated she had lots of leaf damage. No worries tho. She slowed down a bit, but has resumed putting out healthy new growth.
image-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :peacetwo:

..By the way, Happy Memorial Day!

Very nice setup. Are you going to bloom indoors or out? How many lumens does your T5 setup give off? And can you get the bulbs in warm colors? (2000k - 3000k range?)
Subbing for comparison. Happy growing as I can see you do not need the luck from looking at your previous grows.

Very nice setup. Are you going to bloom indoors or out? How many lumens does your T5 setup give off? And can you get the bulbs in warm colors? (2000k - 3000k range?)
Subbing for comparison. Happy growing as I can see you do not need the luck from looking at your previous grows.

Thanks for the kind words Shankin!
I will be blooming the girls indoors under a 600w sodium bulb. But the T5s they are under right now are combined putting out somewhere around 40,000 lumens I believe. And you can definitely get warmer bulbs.. Right now I have 4 of each 6400k and 3400k bulbs staggered in every other space to get a more full spectrum. I don't know if the fuller spectrum is better than just having 6400k in there, but my plants do seem to grow well under it.

Here we are with week 3 from seed..

Everything is growing well and looking healthy. I think I'm going to give them another 2-3 weeks before switching to 12/12.

The group, getting bigger..
photo_1155.jpg

photo_2124.jpg

Orange Bud..
photo_1-13.jpg

Blueberry Gum..
photo_385.jpg

Under..
photo_3-11.jpg

And that's it for now. Just growing along!!

:peace:

Also, I have a question about my outdoor White Siberian girl...

She is about 3 1/2 weeks old now. And since it is supposed to be a low key outdoor grow, I want to keep her low and bushy. So, I decided to FIM her, but no branching occurred.. she just kept growing straight up. So Next, I decided to supercrop her..The next day she had straightened out and has continued straight vertical growth. No branching at all!! Is this a strain trait? or too little light, so she's stretching?? Has anyone encountered something like this?

Here's a pic. Sorry for the low resolution..it was taken with a phone camera
photo_1-21.jpg

Any thoughts on the subject would be most welcome. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom