CLOJ Goes Coco! Mandala Speed Queen - Drip to Waste

just hangin with my buds!
SQ4.PNG

Like a Christmas Tree Lot in reverse. Nice job CLOJ. :cheer:

"I'll take the Douglas Fir in the Front Right, please! Wrap it up and put it on top of the station wagon!" ;)

Aw, that is a great haul CLOJ! Thanks for sharing this with us. Damn! Looking forward to what my Satori bring!

The even more amazing thing is that it looked like you could have let her go another week or two if you wanted.

I look forward to the Queen's "Royal Highness" smoke report!

Great grow, Bro!

Thanks Propa-G!! You have certainly helped get me hooked on coco! :hookah:

wow gorgeous buds,and huge!
Great job!

Thank you J6s6u6! Definitely some big colas on these girls...bigger than the other strains I've grown. :)

Sick, great job. Thats really a big haul. I have some Hashberry form mandala. Hope they turn out to be half as good.

Nice journal

Thanks! I've heard really good thing about Hashberry...I predict you'l have some envious buds from those girls. Mandala has an A+ in my book!

Like a Christmas Tree Lot in reverse. Nice job CLOJ. :cheer:

"I'll take the Douglas Fir in the Front Right, please! Wrap it up and put it on top of the station wagon!" ;)

Haha!! I wish they were the size of a douglas fir! Thanks for lurking brother!

A great story from start to finish. I really enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing.

Zzoomm! Hey thanks for checking out the grow! The journals are fun, and a good way for me to keep track of how my grows are progressing. I'm glad you enjoyed it :blunt:

Nice haul Rasta! Everything looks like solid nug too! No light popcorn fluff and huge fat & sticky colas.... Does'nt get much better than that!

:welldone:

Thanks Bandit! Yea, verry little popcorns and lottts of thick dense nugs. I am very happy with how this strain turned out. Top notch genetics.

Aw, that is a great haul CLOJ! Thanks for sharing this with us. Damn! Looking forward to what my Satori bring!

Thanks Munki! I'm definitely interested to see how your Satori finishes too! It was a very hard decision between ordering those Satoris and the Speed Queens. They are high up on my list of 'next to grow' strains.

The even more amazing thing is that it looked like you could have let her go another week or two if you wanted.

I look forward to the Queen's "Royal Highness" smoke report!

Great grow, Bro!

Thanks endive! Yes, I they could have gone another week for sure...but, I wanted an 'any time of day' smoke instead of a more evening smoke. I'm excited for my first taste test!! The report will come soon after :cheer:

:smokin:THANKS EVERYONE!!!!:smokin:

The Satori have been easy to grow so far and the cuttings took well in rockwool cubes. Appears to be a good strain for a mother.

Beautiful ending to both a great grow and a great journal!

Nice harvest bro ;).

Thank you SS! :slide:

The Satori have been easy to grow so far and the cuttings took well in rockwool cubes. Appears to be a good strain for a mother.

GLad to hear it Munki :) I can't wait to get ahold of some Satori beans. It might be a grow or two from now because I'm heavily leaning towards Reserva Privada's Headband Kush for my next grow.

Pre-Smoke Report Update....

Had a little trouble during my drying process...MOLD! Yesterday, I went to check on my hanging buds and everything was drying great...But, I realized that the big main colas were still pretty damp. So I decided to take them down and cut them into smaller buds to speed the drying process. I'm glad I did because each of their tips were starting to mold! Damnit!! The good news is that I caught it early and lost only about 1/2oz of my harvest. It could have been worse...much worse!

I thoroughly cut out ALL the moldy buds. And dismantled each of the remaining colas into nugs. I put them all into an open paper bag under a fan for the night. That definitely did the trick, because tonight they are much, much drier. Everything was dry enough today for me to take my weight count and begin my curing process. :cheer:

My total harvest came out to 296.6 grams...or 2+oz/plant avg. Very decent I'd say for 79 days from seed to weed. I am a happy fellow!! :)

Next time though...I don't care how cool the big colas look, or how proud I am of them...I am going to cut them apart from the beginning and skip the mold part!

I'll be posting my smoke report soon, so stay tuned! ;)

Next time though...I don't care how cool the big colas look, or how proud I am of them...I am going to cut them apart from the beginning and skip the mold part!
After you take the pictures, pretty don't count. ;)
296.6 grams...or 2+oz/plant avg
That, is count :woohoo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Congrats on your completed journal, and a nice haul. Just finish reading your journal while enjoying my diy vapo. This is great inspiration to start my own coco grow!

:nicethread:thx

Back
Top Bottom