Clone Help please

Kushwestcoast

Hello, i am a first time grower (first grow on my own). And i am having problems cloning my Purple kush plant. I took 2 clones(I used the dirt cloning guide in the grower thread) as a trial and just dipped them in root gel and put them nicley into holes into a small pot with Miracle grow moisture control soil. My question is this.. It has been over 2 weeks now and there is zero root formation, the 2 leaves i left turned all yellow at the ends and the sides so i trimmed them off. I had knocked one over today(not on purpose) and i took one out of the soil and had a look at the bottom(where i made the cut) it was all scabbed up but no roots... can anyone offer me any help, advice, cloning techs or any other helpful info for clones... my medicine is running low and i need to get this going very soon... any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Kushwestcoast

If your miracle gro soil has nutes in it, its no good for clones. You should also have a clear humidity dome over the clone and mist the leaves twice a day.

If you ever want to do it faster with pretty much a 100% chance of roots, build yourself a little bucket aero cloner. Their pretty cheap to make. There's one in my journal. First time I ever rooted clones, all 7 had roots in 6-7 days. Some people get them in 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom