Clone issue

Yeah mate spot on :) just be careful. Really careful lol. If you snap anything tape it back together and it generally survives. The snapped bit I mean,it doesn't hurt the plant.
If you've seen folk mention liquid scillica, that's what we use that for. Makes the plants much stronger and more flexible so less chance of accidents when bending them :)

Yeah mate spot on :) just be careful. Really careful lol. If you snap anything tape it back together and it generally survives. The snapped bit I mean,it doesn't hurt the plant.
If you've seen folk mention liquid scillica, that's what we use that for. Makes the plants much stronger and more flexible so less chance of accidents when bending them :)
Yeah I know, I’ve snapped before, cloth tape works well.

Nice manifold forming already.
11B13182-E002-4D07-BFD8-8FAADF2370AF.jpeg

Looking great! I've not see lst done with weights before. Interesting...
As this would create a constant tension on the branches I would be worried that it would eventually bend the branch to the point of snapping. It looks like that may have happened on one of your's that has some tape on it. Do you find you have to juggle the weights as they start to pull the branches too low or is the plant able to become stronger and actually lift the weight up?

Looking great! I've not see lst done with weights before. Interesting...
As this would create a constant tension on the branches I would be worried that it would eventually bend the branch to the point of snapping. It looks like that may have happened on one of your's that has some tape on it. Do you find you have to juggle the weights as they start to pull the branches too low or is the plant able to become stronger and actually lift the weight up?
The tape is just a bit of insurance where I rolled/pinched the stem, yes juggling is done very frequently, up to 4-5 times a day, just to find the sweet spot, I also rest them from the weights overnight to allow for some more stiffening of the stems where they are bent, it’s very simple to do, main advantage is that it still keeps things simple and manouverable.

Update, seems a lot better today, took the ppm down 100 points, added small amount of calmag. Can’t believe the recovery in just over a month, 13 days in 12/12.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom