Clone question

I was recently given a clone that is showing pistils on top,ie its flowering!. Thing is, will it revert to veg if I put it on 18 hrs? or is it too late? Its small at the moment 2 inches high.

All my clones do this, it's just pre flowers. Put it under 18/6 and let it grow a bit.

Flower a 2" clone? Why??

DD

I didnt flower it, it was cut from a mother and it took a while to root. Here in britain its currently 12/12 so nature was taking its course.It has not been under any light source, just sitting on a windowsill.

If you put it under a artificial light source for 18/6 the plant will start to reveg. If your worried about herming it might but it probally will not. If you leave it on the windowsill you flower a small plant and there is nothing wrong with that. I think those are your 2 options.
Here's a pic of my 4 inch belladonna lol.
4in_bella.JPG

i keep my clones under light 24/7.........

PS. ive washed out the soil to flush away nutrients as I think that was why one of the clones started to turn yellow within days. I removed them from soil back to water and their fine. Should the flushing be friendlier now to the babes?

If you put it under a artificial light source for 18/6 the plant will start to reveg. If your worried about herming it might but it probally will not. If you leave it on the windowsill you flower a small plant and there is nothing wrong with that. I think those are your 2 options.
Here's a pic of my 4 inch belladonna lol.
4in_bella.JPG

thats pretty bad ass dude hahahaha

Yes it will revert pack to the vegetative stage after you put it into a 18 hr light cicle, its probably not flowering anyway, clones can show a lot of flowers in the vegetative stages so it will be fine :idea: :tokin: :allgood:
FeedomofSeeds

I was recently given a clone that is showing pistils on top,ie its flowering!. Thing is, will it revert to veg if I put it on 18 hrs? or is it too late? Its small at the moment 2 inches high.

Back
Top Bottom