Clone stretching outdoors

Robert Celt

Question for the experts in growing clones outside.

My son-in-law was just here to pick up some more clones he requested. The first batch he got from me were from THC Bomb mothers. Definitely female as the are in their 2nd week of flower inside.

He posed a number of questions that I couldn't answer because this is my first grow and have not seen mention of his concerns elsewhere.

Some of the clones he received from me have stretched 18 to 20" without bushing out.

questions...

#1- what would cause this?

#2- is it possible for a female clone to herm? if so, in the first month of being planted outside?

#3- clones he received elsewhere had leaves go white, what could be the cause?

I will answer any questions concerning the mothers of my clones that will help solve this puzzle.\

Thanks in advance

#1- what would cause this?
Poor lighting

#2- is it possible for a female clone to herm? if so, in the first month of being planted outside?
yes they can hermie out for a number of reasons, being light schedule and stress the most common causes

#3- clones he received elsewhere had leaves go white, what could be the cause?
Nitrogen deficiency and poor lighting come to my mind.

could you please post some pictures?

Hope everything goes well!

Thanks Roach

Light was the only thing came to mind for me as well but being outside I would have thought they would receive enough.

As for pictures, he was off to plant some more tonight and said he would try to bring me some pictures. If he does, I will post them.

Back
Top Bottom