Clone?

the chance of the clone rooting is much lower as the hormones have changed in the plant as it transitions into bloom. If the buds are just starting to form it will only stress the plant for a day or 2, you just might not have a clone to root.

Is it ok to clone during flowering because I'm on day 12?:Namaste: Will this hurt my girls flowering process?

No problem. I always clone plants when they show thier gender. So yes its fine to clone a female thats flowering and wont affect the girls being cloned.
Done it more than 100+ times and yes to the above quote saying it will only stall growth for a couple of days but otherwise you are good to go.

LUDA.
:)

You can clone whether it is vegging or flowering. The only thing is is if you take a clone from a flowering plant the clone will also be flowering once it get's roots. There are ways to reverse the flowering and revert the plant back to veg but they are kind of sketchy and the 1 time I tried it I got the most pathetic yields. It was a waste of time. Stick to cloning vegging plants.

You can clone whether it is vegging or flowering. The only thing is is if you take a clone from a flowering plant the clone will also be flowering once it get's roots. There are ways to reverse the flowering and revert the plant back to veg but they are kind of sketchy and the 1 time I tried it I got the most pathetic yields. It was a waste of time. Stick to cloning vegging plants.

It works very well in my case and i have done this more times than i can remember and the yields were perfect.

LUDA.
:grinjoint:

i have good luck taking clones from the "bottom" branches at about 8-10 days into flower..
i also have good luck with clones from "topping" my plants in veg... whatever floats your boat.... good luck....

i have good luck taking clones from the "bottom" branches at about 8-10 days into flower..
I also have good luck with clones from "topping" my plants in veg... Whatever floats your boat.... Good luck....

^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes.

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom