420 Magazine Background

Clones around my area?

Thread starter #1
I am having a tough time finding clones in my area.The Dispensaries advertise they have them and every time you call they don't....I have contacted a couple people online that advertise and they never got back to me.....is this some sort of super secret deal out there or something?? It's a legit 215 grow....just need some awesome clones to get rolling in Shasta County Ca.....any help appreciated!

Would really love to get Rockwool starts...ready for hydro.

Have started a few seeds with minimal luck so far.....

Thread starter #3
I am having a tough time finding clones in my area.The Dispensaries advertise they have them and every time you call they don't....I have contacted a couple people online that advertise and they never got back to me.....is this some sort of super secret deal out there or something?? It's a legit 215 grow....just need some awesome clones to get rolling in Shasta County Ca.....any help appreciated!

Would really love to get Rockwool starts...ready for hydro.

Have started a few seeds with minimal luck so far.....

OK...got some seeds to start but they are leaning way over....some have even fallen over?....They look decent but one has some whitish/yellow leaves on it?? any ideas?

Antics

420 Member
OK...got some seeds to start but they are leaning way over....some have even fallen over?....They look decent but one has some whitish/yellow leaves on it?? any ideas?
There are a few problems in your grow. I would suggest making a new topic so we can keep the subject of this topic, and yours separate so it's less confusing.