Clones around my area?

Trickyrick

I am having a tough time finding clones in my area.The Dispensaries advertise they have them and every time you call they don't....I have contacted a couple people online that advertise and they never got back to me.....is this some sort of super secret deal out there or something?? It's a legit 215 grow....just need some awesome clones to get rolling in Shasta County Ca.....any help appreciated!

Would really love to get Rockwool starts...ready for hydro.

Have started a few seeds with minimal luck so far.....

I am having a tough time finding clones in my area.The Dispensaries advertise they have them and every time you call they don't....I have contacted a couple people online that advertise and they never got back to me.....is this some sort of super secret deal out there or something?? It's a legit 215 grow....just need some awesome clones to get rolling in Shasta County Ca.....any help appreciated!

Would really love to get Rockwool starts...ready for hydro.

Have started a few seeds with minimal luck so far.....

OK...got some seeds to start but they are leaning way over....some have even fallen over?....They look decent but one has some whitish/yellow leaves on it?? any ideas?

OK...got some seeds to start but they are leaning way over....some have even fallen over?....They look decent but one has some whitish/yellow leaves on it?? any ideas?

There are a few problems in your grow. I would suggest making a new topic so we can keep the subject of this topic, and yours separate so it's less confusing.

Back
Top Bottom