Clones drooping

Ravski

I've got 2 clones of some moon boots and they were fine untill I transplanted I've got under 100w CFL bulb. So I've cut a bottle and made a dome please help my babies dying

I've got 2 clones of some moon boots and they were fine untill I transplanted I've got under 100w CFL bulb. So I've cut a bottle and made a dome please help my babies dying

We don't have enough information to help.
What are you growing in?
What is your watering schedule?
Are you feeding them?

Answers to these questions will get us started.

Hi sorry for only a brief question I asked.. I've got 2 cuttings moon boots they were dropped of to me in water bags no rockwool very poor cuts and in bad state. Me being me Im doing my best to keep them alive. I planted cuts in some pro mix and couple hours later they started to droop. I was annoyed as paid for these girls and like I said hate to see them die. So I cut bottle and made a dome. This morning I came in to one cuttings bounced back and other still dropping. I've got under 100w CFL as my grow tent is being used as dry room. I want to get under my sf100 spider farmer led. I'm keeping only few inches away

Attachments

• IMG-20191121-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20191121-WA0007.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi sorry for only a brief question I asked.. I've got 2 cuttings moon boots they were dropped of to me in water bags no rockwool very poor cuts and in bad state. Me being me Im doing my best to keep them alive. I planted cuts in some pro mix and couple hours later they started to droop. I was annoyed as paid for these girls and like I said hate to see them die. So I cut bottle and made a dome. This morning I came in to one cuttings bounced back and other still dropping. I've got under 100w CFL as my grow tent is being used as dry room. I want to get under my sf100 spider farmer led. I'm keeping only few inches away
They will droop a few days until they root and get going. This can take up to 2 weeks sometimes.

They are rooted already, roots are over inch long
That is not much. Was there soil in the bag when you got them or were the small clones what could be called "bare-root" meaning that there was no soil attached to the root. This could mean that the grower cloned them in a water system and you now have to wait till the plants get used to being in a soil mix.

You say you have Pro-Mix. The Pro-Mix company has many different types of soil mix and amendments including bags of pure peat moss. Let the group know which Pro-Mix product you selected. Knowing this will help them when they try to figure out what the problem might be and then turn around and help you successfully grow the plants.

I have also found that my clones really start looking shabby (crappy) just before they take off. The plant cannibalizes itself to produce roots. Once you start seeing new growth start to emerge on top you're home free.

I would also recommend misting the inside of your dome.

Back
Top Bottom