clones finally rooted!

vaping

my clones have finally rooted inside a 24 hr fluorescents lights grow room and I transplanted into gallon pots. when should i put the clones under stronger lights?

If they have rooted and you already put them in soil then they should be ready to go. I will put mine on the edge of the light for a few days before they are moved directly under the light.

right now i have them under flo grow lights 4 feet long. its been 3 days since i tranplanted newly rooted clones into larger pots and put under flo lights. i have a 24 hr 400 hps grow to put them in next. when should i do this? after i see new growth?

I plan on leaving my babies under the floros(after transplanting) for the first 20-30 days of their lives(at 24 Hr light)... I have read on here that this will not cause any stunting or slow the growth down.. It makes sense to me. This way I can leave my main room for blooming only.

I do plan of opening up another room(approx 10x6) in the near future, this will allow 3 full rooms for my operation.

Back
Top Bottom