.... Well Said Stanks... Dirty Guy and all LOL.... Hows da weather down there in your hood anyway???
Been wet and chilly here today after its been hotter than a hooker in heat on the 4th of July for the last couple days. I don't do well with the heat.

Not me....LOL. Too much time spent in hanging out in the middle east. I don't like temps over 80 LOL. Summer highs or 80 with evenings in the low 60s would be perfect for summer for me.

Turned out kinda Amber tight huh..??? Not to worry though, Sounds like it turned out Tasty... Yummy .... Looks a little better than what I just smoked, but fresh tight buds always do.... Congrats on some sexy ass buds man.... Green Memorial day... and all.

What does amber tight mean? Not a phrase im familiar with haha thanks though th sour diesel seems the best ive grew to date

Sorry bro, what I meant by Amber tight is that the buds seem to be all amber pistols, I try to make sure I harvest with them Half and half... Half amber half milky or white etc... Have heard over the years that all amber pistols is over ripe or grown a little too long for max potency.. But when they are super potent anyway, whats a few percentage points right... Good Job tho .... Happy Green Holiday.... all

Gotta say i might have to disagree with you there. The pistols can turn amber after a week or so of flower so its not really an indication of how far the weed is gone at all. The trichromes are what u look for when it comes to ambering off. Milky or amber thrichromes for readiness. I would never use pistols as an indication. These were a 12 week flowerer and got brought down 3 days before the 12th week as the trichromes were as milky as anything and i thought any longer and the buds being so dense i could run the risk of mold.

A.few pics of the cream and cheese cookies. Had to tie a couple branches down as they wer stretching a little much but plenty pistols starting to appear anda good structure to each plant. Nice and level at the minute also.

A few picsof the SD drying out and an nig i picked out. I hope i can avoid bud rot on them as there so dense and the humidity is sometimes a bit high in th loft even wuth fan and filter. Will put dehumidifiers in tommorow.

A pictur now of the cream and cheese cookies which are 3 weeks and 2 days into flower, they are looking a bit lanky and havent filled out yet to be honest. But we shall see.

A few pics.of the sour diesel nugs that i have cut down now they're dry enough. Came in at 361g for 2 plants plus about about 10g of trim. About 13oz! Very happy with that. Total now out the last drying rooms about 57oz for 11 plants. Just the green ninja too go! This is still hanging as a whole plant drying and probly will take another 2-3days

A bit of focus on the cream and cheese cookies. Trimmed the bottoms down and they look much better. Also pictures of my very quick not so god training. This was a quick grow to be honest not alot went into these at veg at all so i get what i get but i shall just hope and nuture them for quality bud at the end!

This is thr green ninja hanging still. Sticks are bending still so still moisture in her, will let hang for another day or maybe 2 at most. I hope it looks very nice and seems to have hard dense nugs. With whole drying im also hoping for a longwr lasting smell. Seems to drain the smell from the plant wet trimming. Apart from the sour diesel that still smells lovely!

Talking of SD

Have been finding a few seeds throughout these plants, the huckleberry, kingsbanner and sour diesel have had some up to now, i will check the GN when i trim it but i scrubbed the room down to rid it of any pollen and i just hope that the cream and cheese cookies wont pollenate at all.

Some pictures of each of the 6 cookies and cream cheese. 24 days into flower. Temps are 31.5 which is high so i pulled the lights up as high as possible to avoid hermied tops. Can someone look at the close ups of the underneath the new buds and tell me what them ball sacks are? The buds are coming out from them on different plants and other stems of this 1

Back
Top Bottom