Clones started to turn yellow with brown tips?

moemoe420

I had clones for a week now and they started to turn yellow and a day after they turn yellow they get black spots. Not sure what it is. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE APPRECIATED click on my signature below "moes first indoor grow" for pics of my cfl setup and for more pictures of my clones and info about what nutrients I been using....
082013223154.jpg

No worries they will do that sometimes after a week or so. They dont have a root system to get nutrients properly yet and so the plant is suffering they should pop roots any time now so get them in dirt asap and theyll bounce right back. You should be more worried about the fact you cut clones from a flowering mother be prepared for slow growth in the begining as they revert back to veg. Good luck and good growing

What's the P.H. reading of the water you're feeding the clones with moemoe420? Clones like a 5.5 to 5.8 on the P.H. and if cut after they were sent into flowering could take up to three weeks to root properly. Like trichomes said it's best to top them which will help later on in growth by producing a bushier plant.
And are you on city or well water? It can make a big difference as there could be chlorine in the water if it comes from the city and who knows what if pumped from the ground. I get mine tested every year at a local water company here just so I know what I'm dealing with up front. Just my two cents and good luck with your grow. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

looks like it just needs regular feedings for a bit. good job.

the way i do it without them turning yellow is mix up some 250ppm bloom nutes in a spray bottle. i take the dome off once or twice a day and mist them. after a few minutes when they're dry again i mist the dome and put it back on. last time i didn't have a single leaf turn green. used rapid rooters with no hormone and it works every time.

Back
Top Bottom