Clones turning yellow

pvera420

I just put clones in 3 gallon buckets with gygo coco last friday watered them with only water till this friday then ima had nutrients there under 1000 watt lights 24hours a day till they reach half way then go to 12/12. But right now there turning yellow edges are curling up. Whats going on am i over watering or under watering or something else happening please let me know thank u

Never heard of gygo coco and google didnt help me on that but it could be couple diffrent things and its hard to tell with out pictures. Could be underwatering/overwatering, underfeeding/overfeeding, or light is too close and buring. depending on the color or curl it could even just be spider mites.

Hopfully its smothing small that was diffrent from its old climate (if you didnt clone yourself) i got 3 from a freind and took 2 1/2 weeks in the nursury before i felt like they were healthy enuogh for the veg room.

Post some pics of the plants and the room their in and we can have a better idea what your looking at, unfortunaly plants are like woman, you know there is somthing wroung but you dont know whats wroung, untill its too late then BAM, your boned lol.

First off, coco has ZERO nutes. not even a drop. Thats most likely why they are turning yellow. If I starved you for a week youd probably be a bit yellow too.

As for over or under watering, we have no way of telling as you didnt give any watering schedule info. Nor how much is watered.

i agree with jimmy ive never grown in coco but your plant are telling you they are hungry. those leaves are turning yellow due to lack or nutrients. clones will pull what nutrients are stored in the fan leaves. they will eventually turn yellow and fall off. try feeding them this should help!
:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom