Clones when is a good time on auto seeds plants

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys I never cloned an auto plant before only fem seed plants. when is it a good time to start taking branches from an auto seed plant to start cloning since the plant only takes 12 weeks from seeds to harvest. what the time line I have before its to late.?:Namaste:

Never (realistically).

interesting i'm trying to save money on seeds get pollen the clone then to get the seeds i need
If that is the case focus on photos.

Cuttings from an auto will continue to grow on the same timeline as the mother plant. But wherein taking a cutting from a photo will produce a new plant, taking a cutting off an auto is like dividing it, not multiplying it...with no guarantee the cutting will root and live.

when you say photo please explain i'm not familar with the terminology you mean fem seed then clone ? . If I pollinate the auto seeds will she still be auto fem seeds. maybe going off topic here sorry Like I said i'm trying to get my own seeds so not to order them

ok so like my fem seeds that I planted and clone there in flower mode as we speak I used tiera myst on one of them to get pollen. And your saying auto plants is base on age not light so 16 on 8 of or 18 on 6 off doesnt make much different for auto plants. so for me the best way out is to pollinate the auto plant so she can give me auto seeds of the same strain

Correct a photosensitive plant needs the light hours to be shortened to go into budding. As such you can control veg and choose when to flower based on light schedule. For autos there are no light requirements to cause budding. When they reach a certain age they will flower. This is an advantage as you can flower an auto while vegging your photos under the same light and in same room. Also autos have a shorter time frame from seed to harvest.
I can’t give breeding advice. No clue. Sounds about right tho

I understand I will fallow what your saying I can keep my Buddhas in the same room as auto plants they will flower first the auto and the Buddha well another 6 month later with the light on 18 /6 will be good for both plants I was also thinking can I put these plants in my green house they will still respond with the age and my Buddhas will fallow the sunlight season.
My green house is 20x20 x12 high I should have lots of room for auto and fem photo plants. But what with temp in green house on auto seed will they be ok its hot in there I do have a dehumidifier but the heat will be high what does the auto ask for in heat wise.

You can make feminized auto seeds with colloidal silver and 2 autos started 5-6 weeks apart.

You can't clone autos.

You can make feminized auto seeds with colloidal silver and 2 autos started 5-6 weeks apart.

You can't clone autos.

I have never seen a regular non feminized auto from a seed bank. are you talking about with feminized auto strains as a mom? because thats not recommended

Hello Purps,

I use 2 autos of the same strain (2 females). I grow the pollen donor and start spraying colloidal silver when it starts getting buds. It will slow the plant to a crawl. You have a lot of time to gather pollen.

I start the one to be pollenated 5 weeks after the first one. The pollen is ready as the second plant goes into flower. I pollenated the second plant. The seeds produced are Fem autos.

Sorry for the confusion. ES

I have never seen a regular non feminized auto from a seed bank.

There are lots of them. Just type
Code:
regular autoflower seeds
into any web-search engine. Some of our forum sponsors carry a few. I saw one seedbank the other day that listed something like 36 or 38 different ones :rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom