Clones

L

Ludacris

Hello all. I have been growing for 5-7 years and have always started from seeds planted straight in to jiffy pellets where my seeds always pop in 3-5 days from my jiffy's in the propogator. I then pot them up to 4" pots as i use the pot up method but recently i have been taking clones from a mother for a friend (using riot cubes) and all have worked but i am not quite sure how long they took to root for him?. This time i took some for myself and its only been a week that they have been in my prop. The temp is good at 75* but the humidity is around 50%. I have added cups of water to put in the prop but the humidity wont go above 50%. The question is really am i to impatient on these clones rooting as i am used to seed. I can see new growh on the cuttings but no roots popping yet. Any suggestions welcome.
(cuttings taken with fresh moist riot cubes and clonex rooting gel).

THANKS VERY MUCH.

LUDA.
:yummy:

Re: Clones.

sometimes it will take 2 weeks of more....IMO good luck...

lol,,,, i want my 8 weeks of flower to happen in about 8 days..........

lol,,,, i want my 8 weeks of flower to happen in about 8 days..........

Just like me buddy i want my cuttings rooted yesterday. Its just a different route i am going through when i am so used to sprouting seeds in 3-4 days but this way (cloning) i am guaranteed all fems as they are showing preflowers and new growth everyday and the mother is a very nice master kush hybrid. Lets hope all works out for us.

CHRIS.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom