Clones

SptyOty

Well, after reading thru part of MV's grow journal, and after a year of frustration... I have decided I want to purchase a clone or two from the club. I plan on growing them in a small pot, outdoors (take them out during the day and bring em in at night). Anyone have experience working with clones, and/or growing outdoors.

I have tried (and by try i mean talked about many many many times) growing before but it just never goes thru, and now I'm just gonna do it on my own so as to not worry about other ppl fuckin shit up. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I am glad you want to grow but sorry to say it wont work that easy......
You ask anybody, Small pots wont work....DO IT IN 5GL BUCKETS and it will be some what easyer on you trust me....
In and outside every day with your plants thats cool but thats how I do it now...
It is alot of work but the pay off is good for all that work, your plants will love you for it and give you lots of fruit in the end but trust me it's alot of work....
I wish you the best of luck if you need help let me know Bro....

MV....

Thanks for the tips MV, i'll definitely consider the 5gl buckets instead. And as for the hard work... im not too worried... a clone comes already about 10 inches tall when bought and is only $7 per clone, so its not gonna do much damage to the wallet if i have to restart a couple times to get it right... but I will definitely be updating this with more info/questions as the days go on...

About how much did you get from your 4 plants?

Back
Top Bottom