Clonex and seeds?

Th34v4t4r

So long story short I've been pre treating a load of jiffy pellets with clonex and rooting powder.. along with the formulex in p.h water..

Well I thought clonex was for a healthy start in life lmao.. wellbthat was my idea..

Any way I've dropped 19 seeds into the jiffy pellets are they going to die lmao.. anyone with any experience if you wanna swing by my journal it's just been updated...

Thanks

Well that was my thought behind it..
IMG-20200129-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20200129-WA0019.jpg

Like you say positive vibes.. we did have the best of intentions lmao

I totally understand trying new things. The where and when you try new things is important.

I try to never mess with the basic things a plant can do on its own. Like germination. It is a simple easy thing. Don't complicate things by trying to improve them when nothing is wrong.

Any time you add anything other than the plants basic needs you are just asking to fail. Let the seeds get a solid start before trying anything new. Most seeds have everything they need to get started. A clone needs help making roots. A seed does not.

Some of the seeds may make it through. What kills one plant another may revel in. Trying to decide what a plant needs before "it needs it" is hard enough with known strains. Doing it to new strains is just asking for troubles. Use only water from here on out for a while and see what comes around.

I totally understand trying new things. The where and when you try new things is important.

I try to never mess with the basic things a plant can do on its own. Like germination. It is a simple easy thing. Don't complicate things by trying to improve them when nothing is wrong.

Any time you add anything other than the plants basic needs you are just asking to fail. Let the seeds get a solid start before trying anything new. Most seeds have everything they need to get started. A clone needs help making roots. A seed does not.

Some of the seeds may make it through. What kills one plant another may revel in. Trying to decide what a plant needs before "it needs it" is hard enough with known strains. Doing it to new strains is just asking for troubles. Use only water from here on out for a while and see what comes around.

I fully understand. Your not wrong...

To be fair I'd never used clonex.. wasn't sure of what it did properly. I'm starting a new adventure with finding a mother ect to clone her up.... then I've been giving other plants to clone with ect and I had In my head a routine as if I was cloning cause that where I'd been focused.

It was likenauto pilot do this do this do this and boom...

But I well fucked up....

On the plus side I've had another gorilla skittlez germinate taking my crack rate to 20/22

This one will be going in a clean p.hd pellet lmao.. she may be the only girl to make it through this ordeal.

Not going to lie I'm well fuming with my self

So boys and girls quick updates going in my journal but thought I'd update here too..

We seem to have a living tap root in most of the jiffy pellets I can see..
20200201_170009.jpg
20200201_164237.jpg
20200201_164028.jpg

Here's a few theres bigger update going in the journal.

Attachments

• 20200201_164023.jpg
    20200201_164023.jpg
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 39
So long story short I've been pre treating a load of jiffy pellets with clonex and rooting powder.. along with the formulex in p.h water..

Well I thought clonex was for a healthy start in life lmao.. wellbthat was my idea..

Any way I've dropped 19 seeds into the jiffy pellets are they going to die lmao.. anyone with any experience if you wanna swing by my journal it's just been updated...

Thanks
jiffys don't need anything! there ready to go along as their moist!
clones is to dip your cuttings in and formulex is a very light feed once they've rooted until reported into wha ever medium your going to use! as for are hey going o die time will bell bu no all seeds grow even if done right! are u using a headed propergaor or hea am and if so how long did u plan your seeds?

So boys and girls quick updates going in my journal but thought I'd update here too..

We seem to have a living tap root in most of the jiffy pellets I can see..
20200201_170009.jpg
20200201_164237.jpg
20200201_164028.jpg

Here's a few theres bigger update going in the journal.
last picture up looks like it needs covering with some more soil or prob will die/matbe lucky they want to b 3/5mm down

I fully understand. Your not wrong...

To be fair I'd never used clonex.. wasn't sure of what it did properly. I'm starting a new adventure with finding a mother ect to clone her up.... then I've been giving other plants to clone with ect and I had In my head a routine as if I was cloning cause that where I'd been focused.

It was likenauto pilot do this do this do this and boom...

But I well fucked up....

On the plus side I've had another gorilla skittlez germinate taking my crack rate to 20/22

This one will be going in a clean p.hd pellet lmao.. she may be the only girl to make it through this ordeal.

Not going to lie I'm well fuming with my self
next time read the labels ! not being sarcastic

next time read the labels ! not being sarcastic

Well I agree on that one lmao. Read the bastards.. i had read them in all fairness. I had read up on nothing but cloning the past few weeks ect..

It was an autopilot type act, I just started using shit lmao... best intentions were there to provide a stronger beginning...

On the plus side. We have had some crack.. and they are flying out the pellets
received_570460753684908.jpeg

received_473058096707226.jpeg
received_178419400036429.jpeg

We live and learn brother..

Anyway. Some of the greatest technological advances only ever happened because of stupidity.. then we label it genius lmao

I may have performed a great act of stupid.. but what if I get monster plants out that bunch now they live. Ahhh I love science

jiffys don't need anything! there ready to go along as their moist!
clones is to dip your cuttings in and formulex is a very light feed once they've rooted until reported into wha ever medium your going to use! as for are hey going o die time will bell bu no all seeds grow even if done right! are u using a headed propergaor or hea am and if so how long did u plan your seeds?

I've not got a propagatorbut I have hooded them with a clear plastic box .

If never used jiffy pellet first time on that one.. and unusually use vitalink plant start not formulex. But the guy told me unused them the exact same..

Vitalink you can give it seedlings. So I just assumed on that one.

Everything is in my diary though buddy octopot perpetual in my signature.

I may have performed a great act of stupid.. but what if I get monster plants out that bunch now they live. Ahhh I love science

Lol

Probably not.... But at least they are growing

Back
Top Bottom