Cloning/bloom/mother plant question....

NCDude

Ok, here I am again, pickng brains...
I just got a 'clone space' built, so in my 4th bloom week, I have not cloned. My plants are not too bushy, I think because I didn't have a fill light, so there are not alot of lower branches. The good news is I have lots of buds!

My question is: After harvesting, can I use a couple of these ladies as mother plants?

My nest grow will be better, thanks to all!

4768234476_c5e4761890.jpg

4768234276_eb0b8602f8.jpg
4768234282_cc02fbce38.jpg

if you leave new growth on it and put it under veg light scheme it will make a mom. flowering plants can be cloned, it just takes longer and usually has a lower success rate of rooting.

You could try air cloning a low branch....

While technically possible to re-veg a plant having already flowered it's time consuming and only marginally successful. Most of the time it's preferable to start with either feminized seeds or a known female clone/seedling. When developing during the veg cycle the future mom can be solely devoted. This devoted mom, who's gender is already determined therefore guaranteed to produce only female seedlings, then stays in veg permanently. There's a well known article devoted to this available if you Google 'bonsai mum cannabis', or the link is posted in the seeds/clones/mother plant area just recently. An added bonus to this is the fun in growing a bonsai mum, really. Good luck.

While technically possible to re-veg a plant having already flowered it's time consuming and only marginally successful. Most of the time it's preferable to start with either feminized seeds or a known female clone/seedling. When developing during the veg cycle the future mom can be solely devoted. This devoted mom, who's gender is already determined therefore guaranteed to produce only female seedlings, then stays in veg permanently. There's a well known article devoted to this available if you Google 'bonsai mum cannabis', or the link is posted in the seeds/clones/mother plant area just recently. An added bonus to this is the fun in growing a bonsai mum, really. Good luck.

saw a thread here with that title.. will have to check it out now.. +reps
I have heard that revegging takes a while, and will longer than a clone (taken from a veggin mother).. but if you have no other choice,, then it is doable..

update.. Chrome's re-veg plant died :rip:,,, heat got to it..

Back
Top Bottom