Cloning for success! By: mauvefarmer

Mauvefarmer

Plant of the Month: Second Place Winner
Cloning is easy and should be stress free! i have have troubles in the pass cloning my OG kush plant but i have found the prefect recipe for success!

Supplies NEEDED:
fresh razor blades
Clonex cuttings gel
rockwool cubes or rapid rooter coco pods
(if using rockwool soak cubes over nite in 5.6 Ph balanced water)

1.Choose a mother plant that you want to clone from!

2.Spay down the mother plant with a light mix 24 hours before taking cuttings.

THE MIX
PER liter of water
B-52= 1ml
f-1=.5ml
jumpstart=.5ml
(optional) Bud factor x =.5ml

3.take the best looking tops to make cuttings, Cut off one or to sets of nodes and then cut a 45 degree angle below the sets of nodes you've cut off,Dip cutting into clonex, besure the gel covers the set of nodes you cut off! place cutting into cube, and you'll want to insure a snug fit. if need be rip off a corner piece of rock wool and pack around stem!for the best results try to make sure 2 nodes are inside the rockwool cube and two nodes above the rockwool cube. (besure at leased one node is inside the rockwool cube, the node that was cut off will be the place where most of the roots will be coming from)

4. once cuttings are placed into the rock wool cubes spray the underside of the leafs with THE MIX (explained above)

TO BE CONTINUED...... gotta go to lunch:grinjoint: lol!

I have cloned for years it always nice to keep at least 1 clone of the types you try......I use to use soil for my rooting but broke down this year and bought a ezclone grow and rooting box works great 100% of the cuts root. Mine does 30 cutting at once takes 2 weeks. Great info on the way you do it....keep ah token

Cloning is easy and should be stress free! i have have troubles in the pass cloning my OG kush plant but i have found the prefect recipe for success!

Supplies NEEDED:
fresh razor blades
Clonex cuttings gel
rockwool cubes or rapid rooter coco pods
clone dome
(if using rockwool soak cubes over nite in 5.6 Ph balanced water)

1.Choose a mother plant that you want to clone from!

2.Spay down the mother plant with a light mix 24 hours before taking cuttings.

THE MIX
PER liter of water
B-52= 1ml
f-1=.5ml
jumpstart=.5ml
(optional) Bud factor x =.5ml

(ROCK WOOL soak in PH balanced water 24 hours or more)

2 1/2. dunk coco pod or rockwool in THE MIX before placing cutting into pods.

3.take the best looking tops to make cuttings, Cut off one or two sets of nodes and then cut a 45 degree angle below the sets of nodes you've cut off,Dip cutting into clonex, besure the gel covers the set of nodes you cut off! place cutting into cube, and you'll want to insure a snug fit. if need be rip off a corner piece of rock wool and pack around stem!for the best results try to make sure 2 nodes are inside the rockwool cube and two nodes above the rockwool cube. (besure at leased one node is inside the rockwool cube, the node that was cut off will be the place where most of the roots will be coming from)

4. once cuttings are placed into the rock wool cubes spray the underside of the leafs with THE MIX (explained above)

TO BE CONTINUED...... gotta go to lunch:grinjoint: lol!

5.spray down clone dome top bottom sides. place cutting inside dome.

6. everyday remove lid for 10 mins, and spray the under side of clone with THE MIX.

7. when replacing the clone dome spray down all the sides.

8 repeat 5-7 until roots appear.

Back
Top Bottom