Cloning! - Photos! - Home made

ZARBU

10 litre bucket, black plastic bag over bucket to block out light , drilled 14 round holes in lid, air pump (5watt) with air stone 2x 190litre/hour ports use T air joiner 2 into one single line.

14 little green plastic rooting cells that drop into cut holes, put 2 clones per cell.

28 clones, cut away and throw away plastic cells once rooted. if single clone per cell can be planted with cell.

white bumps now day 5, just a few days off roots. 28 clones.

Re: Cloning bubbler bucket 10 litre - Home made

Well done. I am looking forward how it will go.:goodjob:

Half the cuttings are just in today, the other half are 5 days old. i went from 14 to 28 clones today doubled them up.

im building a Flood and Drain system (ebb and flow) with Hydroton in a 1.2 x 1.2 metre tent, 4"x 4" 600 watt HPS and will make it 1200 Watt in late flower if temps allow.

mother is under 125 watt cfl. clones are in back ground low light.

couple of plants 30 litre pots under a 180 watt led to bloom in a cloning tent lol.

LEDs are not cool. fucken hate the colour and the hum of fans.

What i want is a fan-less, silent , cool light, that can penetrate the canopy, with white light because white light is stealth.

seriously considered halides or cmh just because the light colour doesn’t stick out like dogs balls.

I always put a 125 watt White CFL in my LED tent just to cover the purple glow that will get one arrested

im a qualified horticulturist and have been in this industry for over 20 years... but still make heaps of mistakes.

in growing everything is a compromise.

Well done. I am looking forward how it will go.:goodjob:

Thanks for the interest Rolfbeck.

In return ill let you in on a secret that no one else in the world knows yet.

The best cloner in the world today is made from a EasyGreen spouter component.

This is expensive to buy but the best if you can afford it.

Grow Organic Wheatgrass Seeds | EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter & More

unscrew and rip the pump part out. takes 5 seconds. throw away the rest.

mount the pump into the lid in a rectangle 40 litre container. with the very bottom tube of the air/fan/water pump in a inch of water.

and do the same as my first post with the lid to hold the clones in the air mist this pump generates.

It can handle nutrients and kelp too.

run it 24/7

The root growth is insane, as it is built to aerate sprout roots to the highest health.

It makes the EZ cloner look sad. (ive had one)

This spouter pump with give around 10000,0000 times more air whist still keeping the clone wet, like a drip off a clone/root every 40 second.

The technology in this fan/air/nutrient pump is second to none,

Google some videos on easygreen auto spouter

you can not buy a better cloner for any money.

you can do up to 100 clones in around 9 days depending on variety of clone.

Cloning methods

PLEASE ADD PHOTOS OF YOUR CLONING METHODS (any) . :party:

Lets get this thread rolling for the betterment of all clones and cloners :cheer:

Simple and effective. Works in coco, soil, rockwool...

image35879.jpg
image35880.jpg

Sorry My Photos in the above posts were removed by admin as i was using a 3rd party image hosting.

Below are the Pictures to go with my above posts.

20160116_201636.jpg

20160116_201644.jpg

20160116_2018021.jpg

20160116_201848.jpg

20160116_2018021.jpg

20160116_2016581.jpg

20160116_201728.jpg

And Today Day 6 First Roots!

amazing

20160117_165517.jpg

Im changing the water every 2 days, using basic tap water, a drop of kelp and a drop of super thrive, the water is very warm and is around 27-30 degrees Celsius, up to 86 degrees Fahrenheit, oxygen holding ability will be reduced at this water temp, but warm water speeds rooting up, i will cool the water down to 22 degrees once roots start forming to prevent rot.

Changing water every few days is important.

cheers

Kiwiiwik

Sphagnum Moss, Method

Fill a propagation tray with sphagnum moss, water once till wet, get a 10 litre bucket of water and put 5 ml of un scented bleach in it, stir , after making clones dip only the stem part in the bleach water, dont get any on the leaves or your fingers, then into straight into Clonex Gel, get the gel all the way up the stem , then pack sphagnum moss around the clones, you can pack up to 40 clones together in a tray.

Put tray on a heat pad, mist leaves once only with dilute kelp and a drop of super thrive.

Never water tray again , never mist again, don't use a clone dome.

you will get 100 % strike rate normally. remove and transplant in around 16 days and mist with kelp on transplant.

(Over Misting and clone domes slow root development)

Cheers

Kiwiiwik

I always have the best clones using a bucket and water pump with mist. I use just plain tap water a little clone gel and super thrive. The areo cloning has been good most of the other methods have failed for me. I might have to try the tray with sphagnum moss it sounds like a simple way.

Back
Top Bottom