Cloning/pollinating questions

Sir Budlovski

Hey everybody ive just been having a few thoughts to myself and did some reading and still havnt found my answer.
So my questions are:
-i have just one seed of an auto-flower, i read cloning a fem auto doesnt work well cause of the aging but can i clone a feminized auto-flower, then pollinate the auto-flower for seeds?
-if i use pollen from a hermi clone of a different regular plant which has turned hermi, would it take out part of or all of the auto-flowering trait out of the next seeds?
They are both good strains i just didnt realize one was auto-flower. Not even sure if their bred genetics would be good but will be interesting.

Thanks in advance for feedback :thumb:

You can treat some buds with colloidal silver and pollinate the others. You will have feminized seeds of that plant.

There are too many different reasons why a female cannabis plant may turn hermaphrodite to reliably use it for the basis of breeding stock. Have you grown out any of the seeds that were produced? If you have were the seeds also hermaphrodites? If the original plant late in flower started to produce pollen sacks and self polinated you may use the seeds.

you cant clone an autoflower best you can do is both what Buck or KJC said

Back
Top Bottom